Where my Atheists @?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bredren, can you believe the admin moved this thread out of the general section?

This place is only slightly better than somnet

You didn't see that coming? I knew it was just a matter of time. And now that some agitators showed up things will only get worse. 'You can take the Somali out of Somalia but you can't take Somali mentality out of the Somali'. :kobeok:

McD30

Bored to death
Look at these xoolo. This thread was probably moved cause you fuckwits keep bringing up the other site and its users every chance you get instead of moving on. No one gives a f*ck if you were atheist, half of this site's members are probably not even Muslim if we go by the poll in the other thread. Silly victimhood mentality. :xgoltwn:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Look at these xoolo. This thread was probably moved cause you fuckwits keep bringing up the other site and its users every chance you get instead of moving on. No one gives a f*ck if you were atheist, half of this site's members are probably not even Muslim if we go by the poll in the other thread. Silly victimhood mentality. :xgoltwn:
This topic would have gone unnoticed in the general section because of the frequency of posts in that section. The Admin did them a favor by moving it here, but somalis will always find a reason to complain.:drakewtf:

Genius, go and check the General section and see who created the thread 'List of Atheists and Other Gaals'. It is the same old stories all over again. One of you comes out of the woodwork and ask stuff that is none their business, and when it turns into back and forth then follow "Hey, you insulted our god and prophet. Ban them!!!!". :ufdup:

But come to think of it, this whole thing looks a bait. Well, I aint surprised.

McD30

Bored to death
This thread moved like over 2 weeks ago :what: if they banned people for their beliefs none of us would be here

A little while ago "This thread was probably moved cause you fuckwits keep bringing up blah blah" and now that I've pointed what the whole talk is about "this thread moved like over 2 weeks........". Typical caqli Somali. :umhxisq:

Bro, I wouldn't care if this thread died in the general section. It's the principle that matters. It was moved out of the most trafficked part of the forum because that's the "face" of the forum.

The religion poll should honestly be stickied on the general section but that ain't my business:mybusiness:

This was also my first post on this site, and I was explaining my somnet experience. Don't blame me for Sensei's fixation.

McD30

Bored to death
A little while ago "This thread was probably moved cause you fuckwits keep bringing up blah blah" and now that I've pointed what the whole talk is about "this thread moved like over 2 weeks........". Typical caqli Somali. :umhxisq:
It was moved 2 weeks ago, you started complaining now and tried to draw a correlation between @gegiroor's other threads and censorship. What an imbecile. :cryinglaughsmiley:

:what1: Dude, do you even think before you make a statement? It was actually informant who brought this thread back to life & then ciddhartha pointed out the hypocrisy of the mod/admin for moving this much older thread away from the General section into this dead section, while gegiroor's new provocative religious thread has been posted in the General section and just left there. If the main reason this thread was moved here "two weeks ago", as you said, then what is that other one doing there?

You don't know common sense if it slaps you across the face, do you? :kanyehmm:

Duchess

VIP
:what1: Dude, do you even think before you make a statement? It was actually informant who brought this thread back to life & then ciddhartha pointed out the hypocrisy of the mod/admin for moving this much older thread away from the General section into this dead section, while gegiroor's new provocative religious thread has been posted in the General section and just left there. If the main reason this thread was moved here "two weeks ago", as you said, then what is that other one doing there?

Why not message the admin and ask him to move it back or to move Gegiroor's topic? You know he's responsive and open to suggestions, so why not take that route instead of assuming his motive(s) for moving this thread?:francis::patrice:

Don't you dare, young lady; don't you? :ufdup:

PS: After my thread, the most populous thread in the short history of this site (which was why I decided to make it in the first place. Shit was very strategic) was taken away from me and given to Zayd then I gave up to talk to you. :mjcry: Sorry, I mean the admin. :lolbron:

Duchess

VIP
Don't you dare, young lady; don't you? :ufdup:

PS: After my thread, the most populous thread in the short history of this site (which was why I decided to make it in the first place. Shit was very strategic) was taken away from me and given to Zayd then I gave up to talk to you. :mjcry: Sorry, I mean the admin. :lolbron:
I apologize on behalf of the Admin. At least the thread kept your title though. :lolbron:

McD30

Bored to death

What difference does it make who brought it back to life, you think people are on here 24/7 moving threads, go talk to the admin then. Peddling this victimhood mentality from the get go :mindblown:

Logic is your weakest point so if you will resort to "go talk to the admin then" you better make sure not to go on a full verbal diarrhea in the first place then, washinsi waaxeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending