Where my Atheists @?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Motherfucker banned me too back in March or something. I didn't say anything remotely controversial. The brief pro Bantu thing was me trolling Kaafiye cos he is super religious but the kept saying disparaging remarks about Somali Bantus who are Sunni Muslims like he is. And when I bashed Arabs he would accuse me of only bashing Arabs cos I hate Islam.

FAH was great in my book. He has at least kept the godless, atheist, homo, cunts in check. Somebody needs to keep you in check you bloody, godless creatures. It takes a real breh to remind you the scum you're . Your world is so small any way, so Good day!

Of course, the above harsh comment was not geared toward every atheists but only those who deserve it - and they know who they are :)

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
In 2030 the kids born in 2000 will be 30 years old. Looking forward to the crisis meetings in Somali communities because 20% of ciyaalka xaafada have turned Atheist. :denzelnigga::heh:

In 2030 the kids born in 2000 will be 30 years old. Looking forward to the crisis meetings in Somali communities because 20% of ciyaalka xaafada have turned Atheist. :denzelnigga::heh:
Stop habaarka (curse). May you and others rot in hell at that time and insha'Allah it will never come down to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending