Where is the Ummah? STOP PRAYING FOR SYRIA WHEN MYANMAR IS A 1000 TIMES WORSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wealthy powerful Arabs will be called out for this on judgement day. As for those who torment ppl in this world they too will suffer.

Therein will they cry aloud (for assistance): "Our Lord! Bring us out: we shall work righteousness, not the (deeds) we used to do!" - "Did We not give you long enough life so that he that would should receive admonition? and (moreover) the warner came to you. So taste ye (the fruits of your deeds): for the wrong-doers there is no helper." (Surah Fatir, 37)

The correct name is Burma.

The many Burmese ethnic groups are dark skin while the Ayrabs (who the Somalis beggingly claim as their ancestors) are half a shade darker than Europeans.

The divided ummah don't give a damn about darkies. I have never seen a Somali bootyclap for Burma or even fellow Somalis. Its only the Ayrabs they bootyclap for.

The correct name is Burma.

The many Burmese ethnic groups are dark skin while the Ayrabs (who the Somalis beggingly claim as their ancestors) are half a shade darker than Europeans.

The divided ummah don't give a damn about darkies. I have never seen a Somali bootyclap for Burma or even fellow Somalis. Its only the Ayrabs they bootyclap for.
I bootyclap for Burma all the time, like I did Syria from before it went mainstream, like Palestine but I stopped after having the mispleasure of speaking to one, I supported Muslims of CAR before they came on the news. I recently however dropped my support for all Ayyrabs in favor of my fellow darkies, man f*ck the ummah. I'm #Darklivesmatternow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending