Where in Somalia would you like to visit in the future and what part of Somalia have you visited?

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Where in somalia would you like to visit in the future and what part of somalia have you visited?
So far I’ve been to
-muqdisho
-hargeysa
-beydhabo
-burco
-kismaayo
-borama
-marka
and a few towns outside of muqdisho
I’d like to visit nugaal, baraawe, zeila, lasgeel, warsheikh, beledweyn and Sanaag.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I’ve been to muqdisho, galacaiyo, garowe, bosaso, and hargeysa. I stayed mostly in Kenya for the most part. I really want to go to zeila. You don’t understand how much I’m obsessed with architecture and the olden history.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve been to muqdisho, galacaiyo, garowe, bosaso, and hargeysa. I stayed mostly in Kenya for the most part. I really want to go to zeila. You don’t understand how much I’m obsessed with architecture and the olden history.
Me and you both then. Add lasgeel to that list as well

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Me and you both then. Add lasgeel to that list as well
Lasgeel doesn’t have much to hair except the paintings in the caves, that’s all I want to see wallahi. But hodan nalayeh (AUN)‘s vlog made me fall in love with her trips

I’ve been to bosaso, garowe, badhan, qardo, Bargaal,ceerigaabo,hargeisa, Djibouti

Places I’d like to visit : Mogadishu, eyl,Galkacyo, Caluula , xaafuun and garcaad

Miyi :mjswag:

I want to walk from the Djiboutian border to the Kenyan border ,
I'll avoid cities and towns , just duurka to honor the spirits of our geeljire ancestors.

fa2369a089eb9b76ac0e65aa3c2ce58f.gif

that my wish before I leave this earth.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts