Where Do Somali Parents Get These Crazy WhatsApp Vids From?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pops just sent me a video showing how they make ketchup and in the video they were saying they use cocaine as an ingredient :mjlol: now ima have to tell this guy there’s no drugs in there

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
A couple years ago My mom told me that nothing fly’s over the Kaaba. She showed me a Facebook post.

Not even birds.

I responded by saying “ well its most likely a restricted airspace” I even searched it up after the convo and explained to here there was no airport in Mecca and that the airspace was restricted.

The birds thing was pretty simple. Cause we had a neighbor at the time who had previously gone to Mecca for ummrah with his family. I asked his son about it because his mother acted the same way my mom did with Facebook posts. He told me he saw birds flying over it as well.

I just made a conclusion that all hooyoos believe everything then see on Facebook.

kkkk my dad showed me a video of a girl's phone exploding because it said battery low walahi it was funny the explosion was CGI:russ:

A couple years ago My mom told me that nothing fly’s over the Kaaba. She showed me a Facebook post.

Not even birds.

I responded by saying “ well its most likely a restricted airspace” I even searched it up after the convo and explained to here there was no airport in Mecca and that the airspace was restricted.

The birds thing was pretty simple. Cause we had a neighbor at the time who had previously gone to Mecca for ummrah with his family. I asked his son about it because his mother acted the same way my mom did with Facebook posts. He told me he saw birds flying over it as well.

I just made a conclusion that all hooyoos believe everything then see on Facebook.

:russ: It’s always the silliest topics too. Like they’re never make up wild stories about important things

I was shown a video of a flying cow :drakelaugh:It was badly edited, and when I told her it's fake, she said everything is possible by the hands of Allah

I was shown a video of a flying cow :drakelaugh:It was badly edited, and when I told her it's fake, she said everything is possible by the hands of Allah

:drakelaugh:I don’t usually use WhatsApp back home in the states but I downloaded it for some over seas travel and my Abo started flooding my messages with those videos already :pachah1:now I gotta scroll through this guys phone to see whatever else crazy videos he’s got kkk

Whatsapp only used by niggas in UK
:pachah1:

Niggas in UK and old head Somalis keeping up with other Somalis across the world. My mom uses it to be in a group chat with her sisters who are scattered all over from here in America to Canada to Europe to the Middle East and Africa

Somalis don't give a f*ck. They even show explicit videos of someone being skinned alive in India horrific shit tbh

Even back home when someone dies they send a WhatsApp video of the dead body :susp: my mom had a pic of her nephews body after he passed away near Ceerigaabo from a car accident

Edit : she obviously deleted the pic she didn’t request it

Niggas in UK and old head Somalis keeping up with other Somalis across the world. My mom uses it to be in a group chat with her sisters who are scattered all over from here in America to Canada to Europe to the Middle East and Africa
Lol my mom and her sisters group is walahi the most normal I've seen I think it's because most of them grew up in the west

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My mom has a WhatsApp group chat with all her cousins and aunts across the globe. People from Egypt, uk,Germany, somalia, Saudi, Canada, Dubai,Kenya and etc

She even had one of my cousins on my fathers side that I didn’t even know about in her group chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending