where do most fun somalis live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where do you live in Europe?

In Europe i think England is the most fun because thats the biggest somali community, but also you hear weird stories..

I also noticed that somalis in North America are more western or want to fit more in west culture than somalis in europe, but maybe its only because of somali twitter idk

Apollo

VIP

In Europe i think England is the most fun because thats the biggest somali community, but also you hear weird stories..

I also noticed that somalis in North America are more western or want to fit more in west culture than somalis in europe, but maybe its only because of somali twitter idk

The UK does not have the biggest Somali community per capita. Norway and Sweden have the most Somalis as a proportion of the entire population.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

what kind of weird stories.

u can tell me on pm if u fear haram police!

what kind of weird stories.

u can tell me on pm if u fear haram police!

Its not that weird but i heard that Somalis in England especially the girls, go to shisha bars/clubbing and they use these helium balloons as drugs?

And that they are on twitter acting like african american

In holland ive never heard or seen someone doing this so thats why

Or maybe it's because 70 percent of our pop isn't fobs like yall

I'm assuming by fanatic you mean a practicing Muslim?

A lot of the practicing youth here attend islamic lecture events. That's how we boring fanatics get lit.

Status
Not open for further replies.