Where can I find 'Osmanya' script keyboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the access to an Osmanya Keyboard, can't you get me this "Waxaa Ilaah kale ma jiro Allah iyo Muxammad waa Rasuulkii Allah" In Osmanya script form please!

At the top is the Osmanya Shahada I tried creating using the letters available in Wikipedia, but it doesn't seem to work here! :faysalwtf:

Yo professor @Geeljire any ideas?

I will make a thread about Somali Script culture, when I get back home. I don't have my laptop.

But from what I know many companies including Microsoft accepted Osmania script (Osmanya) and added to the list of available fonts in their products.

So I will post a (how to) when I come home after 3 days since I'm currently abroad.

I will make a thread about Somali Script culture, when I get back home. I don't have my laptop.

But from what I know many companies including Microsoft accepted Osmania script (Osmanya) and added to the list of available fonts in their products.

So I will post a (how to) when I come home after 3 days since I'm currently abroad.

Okay please do, because I'm currently working in an awesome project and I really need the Shahada in Osmanya.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Could you even write a full letter using that script? It's a dead script, I died at the Cyrillic script Habar gedir came with in the mid 20th century, every qabil was inventing their script until we settled with Latin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending