Where are the somalis that like to claim Arab

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Looks like the UAE are making a muslim ban im not suprised you can be living there 15 years and you still wont be a citizen

Screenshot_20201130-045030_Gallery.jpg

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Looks like the UAE are making a muslim ban im not suprised you can be living there 15 years and you still wont be a citizen

View attachment 156202
Arab gulf regimes only care about their authority and wealth, they don’t care about their citizens Let alone arabs and Somalis. This whole idea of loving arabs is childish and ignorant in my opinion.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Arabs Twerk for Yahuudis but those same Arabs give the middle finger to other Muslim countries. I just find the whole situation funny

Who cares its their country and land
All those countries are shitholes except Turkey and Iran and they should fix it instead

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I think what they doing has nothing to do with Muslim countries, UAE banned these countries because they have large communities there.

They don't want these foreigners to overtake their country, last time I was there I only saw not more than 5 UAE nationals, these niggas became rare in their own country and most of their citizens are either studying or vacation abroad.

I remember in 1990s the Indian PM visited UAE and he saw but indians ever where he visited, at the airport,the hotel he was staying and the pretty much everywhere.

After he went back to India the media asked him about his UAE visits to which he responded he felt he was visited the futuristic region of India and the indians in UAE are now double of the popultion UAE citizens and they should start riots and take the whole country with Indian government blessings.:dead:

The UAE authorities heard the PM's speach and on the same day stuffed thousands Indians in an airplane to India and stopped issuing work visas to India untill their expat community declined in a half, :pachah1:so this why they are doing, it is called foreign popultion control.

Last edited:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Arabs Twerk for Yahuudis but those same Arabs give the middle finger to other Muslim countries. I just find the whole situation funny

My muslamic brothers don't love me what do I do guys!!!!!

Jokes aside why do you delusional folks still think something like an ummah exists?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
They don't want these foreigners to overtake their country, last time I was there I only saw not more than 5 UAE nationals, these niggas became rare in their own country and most of their citizens are either studying or vacation abroad.
Then explain why South Asians make up 60% of the population there? They could suspend their visas if that was their worry

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Then explain why South Asians make up 60% of the population there? They could suspend their visas if that was their worry

South Asians do manual labor and are not a threat meanwhile these other nationals have enterpentual skills and they are not friendly with their govmenents so they can do up raising any time in their eyes.

The banning is also rotational once the expat community decrease they lift it up the ban, you will see them ban Indians and philippines and such, they are going instinct in their land so they are desperate.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
South Asians do manual labor and are not a threat meanwhile these other countries have enterpentual skills and can do up raising.

The banning is also rotational once the expat community decrease they lift it up the ban, you will see them ban Indians and philippines and such, they are going instinct in their land so they are desperate.
I think it stems from cuqdad... they probably suspended Somalia's visas because they were caught tryna smuggle 10 million.

Turkey because they're not on good terms

Kenya because they don't want people funding AS which UAE is allegedly doing that

Idk about the rest

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
UAE included Kenya in that list cause of Somalis. Millions of Somalis hold Kenyan citizenship and the UAE is well aware of that fact. They're blacklisting Muslim majority countries fearing retribution and terrorist attacks for their deal with Israel. The entire Muslim world is fuming with anger for the UAE.

GMFmPMx.png

Sandniggars supported reer indhoyaar sending the Uyghurs (they're Muslims) to camps where they're forced to eat pork and renounce their religion. The ummah is a thing for sandniggars only when convenient.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
I visited Dubai once as a child. I have never wanted to go back. Even at that young age I was smart enough to realise it is a fake country with nothing to offer except malls and heat stroke. I have never understood why some people hype it so much.

As America withdraws from the world, UAE and Saudi are inserting themselves into the affairs and politics of the Arabian Peninsula. The way UAE is buying up ports in Somalia and meddling in Somali politics is something we need to be very vigilant about. We already know from their treatment of Yemen/Syria/Iraq they are not the type of regional leaders who want to stabilise their neighbourhoods, rather they want to burn it down. I wonder how they will burn down Somalia. Shabab alone won’t do it this time I think. They will need more parties to fight.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
GMFmPMx.png

Sandniggars supported reer indhoyaar sending the Uyghurs (they're Muslims) to camps where they're forced to eat pork and renounce their religion. The ummah is a thing for sandniggars only when convenient.
Look how blue Europe, North America and Australia is :icon e surprised:

I visited Dubai once as a child. I have never wanted to go back. Even at that young age I was smart enough to realise it is a fake country with nothing to offer except malls and heat stroke. I have never understood why some people hype it so much.

As America withdraws from the world, UAE and Saudi are inserting themselves into the affairs and politics of the Arabian Peninsula. The way UAE is buying up ports in Somalia and meddling in Somali politics is something we need to be very vigilant about. We already know from their treatment of Yemen/Syria/Iraq they are not the type of regional leaders who want to stabilise their neighbourhoods, rather they want to burn it down. I wonder how they will burn down Somalia. Shabab alone won’t do it this time I think. They will need more parties to fight.

I have been saying since day one most of these self-proclaimed rulers in muslim-majority nations have no intention to work for the interest of muslims, rather they work completely against it.

The mask is slowly coming off now, Allah has exposed them.