Where are the Somali virgin guys?

Discussion in 'Life & Advice' started by Anab, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Jerome in the house

Jerome in the house

Ratings:
    +89
    I plan on staying a virgin till marriage. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon. but I live in America and dating and having sex is pretty big over here. I honestly came to the conclusion that I wouldn't really deny a chick just cause she wasn't a virgin. part of me thinks I'm asking to much for a virgin wife if I'm like 25+ when I plan on getting married. I'm not really interested in trying to marry a chick who like way younger than me, it would be cool to meet someone around my age or close to my age.

I spoke to a old friend of mine who is somali and asked her if she knew a lot of somali chicks that were virgins. she said most of the people she actually knew weren't virgins. I was like damn. I also live in texas so the somali population isn't really that big.

at the end of the day if she suitable match to become a wife I'm cool with that. being a virgin is a plus.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
  2. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +416

Guurka calaf waaye.. One never knows who they will end up marrying.. You pray and hope for the best that your fate matches you with your desired husband.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Desert Flower

Desert Flower No need to ask, I'm a smooth operator.

Ratings:
    +590
    I think that the percentage of virgin guys and girls is pretty even. Its just that due to western society, guys are pressured to engage in sexual activity, so in order for some to fit in, they'll claim that they're not virgins, when in fact they really are.

I think its fair to want a virgin if you are one - guy or girl. Personally, I would be turned off if a guy told me he wasn't a virgin. It signifies that he lacks discipline, self-control and doesn't fear Allah. It isn't fair to remain chaste only to end up with a guy who's been with every woman, hence why Allah mentions in the Qur'an that good men are for good women and vice versa.

• Like Like x 7
  4. CangeeroBear

CangeeroBear

Ratings:
    +586
    Is cardi B a virgin?
    :siilaanyosmile:

5. Desert Flower

Desert Flower No need to ask, I'm a smooth operator.

Ratings:
    +590
    My post was in reference to Somalis.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Rorschach

Rorschach ...

Ratings:
    +1,344
    @Anab

You have been duped by the hype walaashay.

A vast majority of Somalis from the diaspora are virgin.

I would even argue that the biggest saqajaans live back home.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
  7. Ricky rozay

Ricky rozay

Ratings:
    +7
    I heard cardi b is isaaq u lot would take any one in the clan as long u get acitraaf

8. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +416
    This was not clan topic. Must you introduce clan talk? can you spell the word "Virgin" please?

9. Ricky rozay

Ricky rozay

Ratings:
    +7
    U cant try to escape the set cuh

10. Ricky rozay

Ricky rozay

Ratings:
    +7
    I dont get why hate on somali guys smashing and having a good time with beckys

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Mercury

Mercury

Ratings:
    +8,947
    Ur the only idiot who bring up clan
    :draketf:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. BestCaseScenario

BestCaseScenario

Ratings:
    +416

I don't understand what can not be escaped

Her motivation is not to block someone from pursuing their desire, she knows she can't do that, but to me it seems that she is looking at the issue from a moral perspective. As for smashing bekcys... Do you fuck with conscience knowing what you are doing is morally wrong for example when you are not married to the girl, Or do you fuck without guilt? Assuming we debate from cultural perspective regarding Sex...

If you disagree, that is understandable. You have your own reasons to view this as such.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Malcolm X

Malcolm X The price of freedom is death

Ratings:
    +1,182
    Another thread full with generalisations. I used to be this pessimistic until I met new people who had unmarried sisters in similar situation.

All you hear are those who get out and make noise. You do not hear those who remain at masjids and those who obey their mothers no questions asked.

God willing, everyone in this thread will eventually find someone they're happy with.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Anab

Anab

Ratings:
    +98
    Haa walalkay. Is that so? You're right, I've been listening to the loudest voices..

Fobs are playing on a different field miya
    :hmm:

I know, I can't paint everyone with the same brush, I'm generalising, iga qalee
    :snoop:
    Ameen

15. Anab

Anab

Ratings:
    +98
    Why does this thread have nearly 3k views but only 88 replies?

Ma quruumaha hoose ayaa akhrinaya
    :mjlol:

• Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
reCAPTCHA verification is loading. Please refresh the page if it does not load.
Draft saved Draft deleted