Whenever you ladies here go single mother (80% of you will) avoid thid 2 happen 2 your kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Single mother? He damn near needs to kill me if he wants a divorce

She needs to make a report with the police, that man is going to hurt other innocent girls. I've seen it before and most likely he is also a victim of abuse.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
send his ass to prison. wtf u mean solve this the somali way? unless that way means killing him.

Lol I just realized somalis will kill each other for crossing each other's territory but if someone commits a crime (rape and even murder) all of the sudden forgiveness and a couple of hundred dollars solves it. Uff.

Lol I just realized somalis will kill each other for crossing each other's territory but if someone commits a crime (rape and even murder) all of the sudden forgiveness and a couple of hundred dollars solves it. Uff.
it's all thanks to nacalad parts in our culture. there should be no fadhi or gogol dhig for certain crimes including rape and murder. we can talk about stealing( no matter the amount), beating up someone, etc.. but rape and of a young child? there shouldn't even a hi, straight to prison for him, that's if he's not killed by a family member which I'd personally prefer.

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
Marriage is for life and only the release of death can make it disappear
200w.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
These old bastards who still think they're living in 1800s should be all locked up. What is there to sit down about? He raped a 5 year old, he should be shot or jailed nothing in between. And if his clan elders dare to protect him then they should sit in jail with them....

I hope, he gets arrested, placed in a
Over populated prison.

Gang raped and skanked, Insha'Allah
How hasn't she reported him to the
Police yet?

I'd already be in jail, ain't no way a
5 year old child gets raped and they
Trying to sweep it under the rug.

What an idiot, she doesn't deserve
To be a mother!

Status
Not open for further replies.