When you sleep through your alarm

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I would to relate to this dreadful experience , that feeling oh shit here we go again I fucked up.
It’s problematic, not only because on a day-to-day basis, having a misaligned body clock and sleep schedule can result in poor sleep quality (and you not getting any sufficient sleep) , but over time, that misalignment could worsen make sure you don't have any underlying health issues.
But thanks to this life saving method and hacks , there are several ways to manage this and you don't have to go through these problems anymore.
There are ways to resetting your sleep schedule. Adjust your bedtime, but be patient. If you’re aiming to go to sleep earlier, try slowly scaling back your bedtime until you are at the desired hour.

Scientifically it has been proven that the human brain gets wired to its adjusted routine , it depends on what time you start sleeping, you have to be strict about sticking to your sleep schedule. Once you have reached a workable bedtime and a consistent wake up time, don’t allow yourself to stray from it. Even one late night can ruin the progress you’ve made. Predictability is key.
Avoid exposure to light before you want to sleep. Exposure to evening light can shift your body clock to a later schedule. reducing household light exposure before bedtime is a simple and effective step towards reducing circadian misalignment. When possible, if you’re trying to go to sleep earlier, avoid bright and outdoor light close to bedtime (that includes light from cellphone, laptop, and TV screens) stay away from it , do not start fidgeting and let these devices distract you the key is to keep your surroundings dim at night.

Take shower in cold water and no don't be a sissy right away, nin rag iskadhig,
is adkee sxb, baaldhiga soo qaado baraf qabow ah ku rido kadibna isku shub, trust me hurdo macaanta way kaa baa'binaysaa , it's how military personnel start their day.
The breeze morning and a cold refreshment will get you awake.

I get up at Salah time and I'm already awake , I then get ready , I go outside pick up my pre rolled ganja and smoke it peacefully while putting on headphones, listening to whatever hip hop genre , like Pop Smoke , I then read today's newspaper , drink some coffee and I would probably leave 6 am , I already start the engine , but I have extra hours to enjoy, plus where I'm commuting is not faraway I am already prepared for the day and I make the best of it the remaining hours before work .

Without that hassle and struggle.
You can change the patterns nothing is stopping you.

Trending

Latest posts