When you are cursed with dhuxulnimo and you are still trying to claim #TeamLightSkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
We really do. Start a thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sister, you're new here but let me tell you I have been actively against the discrimination of Somalis by skin tone in our own community. I always remind people of their subconscious prejudice and have therefore garnered a negative reputation. I'm trying to get these people woke but they're not having it. They'll skewer and grill me with fake news. You should take the lead on this one. :damedamn:

sister its one thing to flaunt what Allah gave you (even Allah encourages to Flaunt, with his blessings), but its a totally different thing to take the mick on someones look especially when its not its own doing.:idontlike:

:hmm:,....but i'll bet you that she more humble than your vain arse.

Last edited:
:hmm:,....but i'll bet you that she more humble than your vain arse.
This one is a bit personal Saxib

DibaaOk.png

What did I do to you ? :mjcry:

Sister, you're new here but let me tell you I have been actively against the discrimination of Somalis by skin tone in our own community. I always remind people of their subconscious prejudice and have therefore garnered a negative reputation. I'm trying to get these people woke but they're not having it. They'll skewer and grill me with fake news. You should take the lead on this one. :damedamn:

Wallee? Damn. Wallahi tho I'm the same offline. Everyone in my surrounding is fed up lmao. People need to understand we are not white, we are dark people and need to get rid of this ingrained mindset. Balaayo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Colourism is not a big deal everyone cries about it and makes videos but there are bigger issues in our society which are never addressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts