When will Coldoon be free??

we asked Muze Shaani to free our boy Coldoon many times but his sheer hatred of HY will leave him dead. HY have become loomaoyaan in our own country and we have been humiliated time and time again.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Inshallah he will be free soon. Anyone who wants him locked up is so misguided. Repent to Allah. I’m shocked he’s still locked up. The amount of times I’ve heard SL lock up journalists, activists etc and then release them a few days later is crazy.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Inshallah he will be free soon. Anyone who wants him locked up is so misguided. Repent to Allah. I’m shocked he’s still locked up. The amount of times I’ve heard SL lock up journalists, activists etc and then release them a few days later is crazy.
That guy is a terrorism advocate keep that nigga locked, SL is safe don't bring that stuff there

He will be freed as Muuse Shaani time is over. SL authorities have to release activists and journalist cuz of the law that protects freedom of journalist but they have to end this kind of practices that as been practiced by the successive govts hopefully the next govt would strengthen the right of journalist and activists.

Are you in kahoot with this sheegato @Moeski now?:wtf:
girl door GIF

Trending

Latest posts