When was the last time you got into a fight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dude was trying to talk shit to an isaaq friend of mine, pushed him then me, him and an arab dude jumped the guy
Was 13 at the time

We got off scot free since the guy was a known 'bully' and he instigated it.

Another time the same Isaaq dude "fought" a skinny white kid after school in the locker room. The white kid had tried to team up on him the day before but was unsuccessful. He also has herpes:pachah1:
I was the hype man and it was pretty great until our retarded teacher came, said "oh no fighting is bad guys use words ok?" and let them go.
Was 15 at the time

I also "hit" a guy i elementary school cuz he tried touching my hait so I pushed him then he tried to come back at me. I got into trouble but got a sorry from the teachers after Hooyo went into the principals office and went in hard:whew:

Not really that many fights here, cuz most people are sissies, which is good. And wouldn't dare to touch any immigrant (expect for the asian ones), cuz they'll team up on you real quick.

Maybe too quick :ohno: To my knowledge none of these were Somali tho. One was Xabashi I think, other ones were West/Central Africans.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some dude was trying to talk shit to an isaaq friend of mine, pushed him then me, him and an arab dude jumped the guy
Was 13 at the time

We got off scot free since the guy was a known 'bully' and he instigated it.

Another time the same Isaaq dude "fought" a skinny white kid after school in the locker room. The white kid had tried to team up on him the day before but was unsuccessful. He also has herpes:pachah1:
I was the hype man and it was pretty great until our retarded teacher came, said "oh no fighting is bad guys use words ok?" and let them go.
Was 15 at the time

I also "hit" a guy i elementary school cuz he tried touching my hait so I pushed him then he tried to come back at me. I got into trouble but got a sorry from the teachers after Hooyo went into the principals office and went in hard:whew:

Not really that many fights here, cuz most people are sissies, which is good. And wouldn't dare to touch any immigrant (expect for the asian ones), cuz they'll team up on you real quick.

Maybe too quick :ohno: To my knowledge none of these were Somali tho. One was Xabashi I think, other ones were West/Central Africans.

kkkkkkk the butthurt slavs in the comments who just realized they were "white" after the fall of the Soviets.

Unironically rooting for their former Viking massas kkkkkkk

kkkkkkk the butthurt slavs in the comments who just realized they were "white" after the fall of the Soviets.

Unironically rooting for their former Viking massas kkkkkkk
This video was pretty big in Norway. People used it to spread the "Immigrants vs the miskeen Norwegian boy" message.

Thought it was warranted the dude was way to brutal and the fight was unnecessary

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In junior year of High school I got jumped by 2 Africans, I was 107 lbs and these wilderbeasts were atleast 150 or even 160 lbs. I took the ass beating with a stride, went home, braided my hair, put on Vaseline. Sweat shirt and my a hoodie, got my brother's baseball bat and went town on one of the chick's dad's car. She came out and I started swinging at her like I was Babe Ruth. All I saw was blood on the floor. Her whole family came out and I started running.

Senior year of High school. I was chilling with my bf who graduated the previous year. This girl started talking shit to me and started saying how my guy was texting her and cup caking her last night. My friend pulled me to the side and said take her outside I got a plan. I told her to come out and I wanted to talk to her, she said okay. While we were walking to the parking lot, my bestie started punching her, one of her girls came running and I started hitting her my 5 inch heels.

P.s

I got my ass beat by younger sister last week. All this time I was making fun of @UncleMenace and karma finally hit me.

Pp.s

I was sparing her.

Actually nope, I got my ass whooped.

:kendrickcry::mjcry:

VixR

Veritas
Never been in a fight. I tend to withdraw from obnoxious people, altho, verbally, I can run circles around the best of them when I choose to, and I'm good with comebacks. Physically, I'm not inclined, and I'd lose, for sure.

Real fist fight?

How did it start and did they kick your ass?

Be honest.

1st week of Ramadan it was abroad (Egypt) my kid brother had a fight with an arab kid his pops comes running out tried to slap my brother & called him a monkey .
We fought etcc
He didn't land a single punch but he bit me right beneath my collar bone it was quit a nasty bite too

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Web_Citea-SLE-120-Cargo-interior.jpg
Was in Highschool back of the bus like this. So I was taking the bus with my Friend whose Turkish were sitting there talking than these 4 Arabs are talking now my arabic is shitty but I know a few words

Azwad means black and shuuf means look so I Ignored it but than he came from behind touched my neck and said

"looks like this can colour off on other people"

I hit him with 3 jabs than his friends jumped me and my friend

I was bleeding from the nose but I couldnt feel it cause of the adrenaline we came up at top though

When the cops came up to talk. I saw that the arab guy who started it was crying. They had to drop the case

Another time in Hargeisa me and my cousin where going home after watching at the Cinema it was really dark so we tried to hurry cause late at night thieves and all kind of ppl show up plus we were walking through a shady area than we see this guy walking really slowly in front of us

He had a big jacket on and one of his hands were in the pocket and I swear we were lucky we wear near a lamp cause when he was really close I saw he had a shiny metal thing inside his pocket So I was cautious than out of nowhere he lunges at my cousin but I push him out of the way than we ran as fast as we could

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Yes I got beaten up by a girl named Mckenzie. True story. She was 5 years older than me and was pretty strong for a white girl. Her boyfriend was the school captain and I must have insulted him for a dare, he told his girl to catch me when I tried to run away and she caught the back of my blazer and swung me to the floor. She kicked my sides then when I tried to get up she held me against the wall and threatened me, I planted a peck on her lips for bants (my first ever kiss) then she spat in my face and threw me into the bushes. Shit sounds funny but my freinds saw that and that was where my playground nickname @Mckenzie came from.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
In a somali house party about 3 months ago, it was over a xaliimo. Took a few punches so did he, but i was pissed when i woke up next day with this

2a99ocx.jpg

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Yes my cousin:lolbron:
My uncle wanted to beat my ass that day:lolbron:
The older I got the less aggressive I became back in middle school I use to fight people for looking at me wrong must have been all the high hormones:manny:
The only time I fight now is if someone touches me or people close to me:manny:
Also does help I carry a 9 with me and keep to myself all the time now a days :manny:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
She was beautifull :banderas:
I dont know man to fight over a woman just sounds useless to me cause she will decide who she wants to be with besides there are too many woman in this world , to waste your time fighting over 1

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
February during hockey..some stupid f*ck slashed my arm so punched him in the face(well visor) and we started going at it till the ref stopped us and we both fell on to the ice. Fucked up one my hands tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts