When Somalis don't contribute and stay home, cadans complain, but

Status
Not open for further replies.
when a Somali becomes minister of immigration (Ahmed Hussen) and another one becomes Minnesota State Representative (Ilhan Omar), AND when Somalis get more jobs, the cadans are still angry and want us gone and claim we are stealing their jobs! Hmm...............

It's cadaan entitlement. They hate competition and it kills them to see an immigrant or a descendant of immigrants more qualified and better suited for the position. In their eyes you should be doing well but not too well. f*ck em I say :win:

It's cadaan entitlement. They hate competition and it kills them to see an immigrant or a descendant of immigrants more qualified and better suited for the position. In their eyes you should be doing well but not too well. f*ck em I say :win:
I heard there are twenty Sikh MPs in the Canadian parliament, and four in the cabinet. Looks like reverse colonization to me.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
It's almost like these good for nothing racists will have it out for you no matter what.

I'd tell them straight up that I'm stealing their job, they couldn't do it.
Those positions aren't going to stay vacant.
These good for nothing inbred-overbite having-beer skin dyed-droopy eyed wastemen.
You ever see Jeremy Kyle?
Most of the monkeys that complain look like they belong on that show.

Yeesh.
:holeup:

The only ones who complain of immigrants stealing their jobs are those who are poor. It has nothing to do with race. I have also seen local people in another city regularly complain of fellow whites from other cities in the country "take their jobs"

Anyone middle class or higher will not complain of immigrants taking their jobs because they are not taking their jobs. They might just not like immigrants in their communities.

people from p/l all want to immigrate to canada. ahmed hussein will grant them canadian citizenship automatically, no paperwork required.

Thats-so-sad-man-GIF.gif

We’d do the worse if we were in their position. Look at the people calling for the expulsion of all Somali Bantus.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically people feel entitled to more based on their history in the region. This same mentality means that they also like to put newcomers down. It’s dumb.

White people or should I say the Alt Right have a sick obsession with Somalis. They even post propaganda videos of rioting Africans from different ethnic groups and claim them as Somali or cite countless rapes against White women which never seem to have any truth behind it.

Hate us or love us, we really don’t give a shit.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
White people or should I say the Alt Right have a sick obsession with Somalis. They even post propaganda videos of rioting Africans from different ethnic groups and claim them as Somali or cite countless rapes against White women which never seem to have any truth behind it.

Aye.
"Somali Migrants do so-and-so", then shows footage of some other ethnicity.
Even then using documented crimes to target a whole ethnicity is stupid.
Absolute mongs, these people. Imagine thinking you're rational but having these irrational fears lead your daily lives.

Aye.
"Somali Migrants do so-and-so", then shows footage of some other ethnicity.
Even then using documented crimes to target a whole ethnicity is stupid.
Absolute mongs, these people. Imagine thinking you're rational but having these irrational fears lead your daily lives.

Doesn’t help when you have dumpster juice like Anne Coulter or Katie Hopkins citing Somalis any chance they get. For a new community that’s under constant surveillance we’re doing pretty well I’d say. Cadaans forget that it took their ancestors 3-5 generations to acquire wealth and assimilate.

Keo

VIP
Because they believe in that 68 IQ nonsense so seeing more and more Somalis doing well in education and politics will of course make them irate.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Do not live ur life trying to please others to get acceptance. If they hate u, let them hate. Be the best individual that u can be. Don’t let anyone stop u from chasing ur dreams. :)

when a Somali becomes minister of immigration (Ahmed Hussen) and another one becomes Minnesota State Representative (Ilhan Omar), AND when Somalis get more jobs, the cadans are still angry and want us gone and claim we are stealing their jobs! Hmm...............

U sheeg fam. I agree 100%

:yousmart:Wallahi!!

Do not live ur life trying to please others to get acceptance. If they hate u, let them hate. Be the best individual that u can be. Don’t let anyone stop u from chasing ur dreams. :)
:drakelaugh:Waryaa idc what any cadan or madow thinks. I'm only pointing out their hypocrisy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts