When Puntland goes independent!

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don’t want to see the damn Somali flag anymore.

Don’t ask me about being Somali because I will not identify as Somali. I’m Puntite-American

When I go to Puntland and hear anyone supporting the Muqdisho government. I will fight them and then call the Puntland police on them to be arrested.

We will be doing monthly home raiding and see if anyone has the Somali flag in the home.

I will be doing a yearly burn the Somali flag on July 1st. I urge everyone to join in.

Bohol

VIP

Don’t ask me about being Somali because I will not identify as Somali. I’m Puntite-American

When I go to Puntland and hear anyone supporting the Muqdisho government. I will fight them and then call the Puntland police on them to be arrested.

We will be doing monthly home raiding and see if anyone has the Somali flag in the home.

I will be doing a yearly burn the Somali flag on July 1st. I urge everyone to join in.

Hello Miss Somalidiid. :pachah1:

:whoa::whoa:

Are you going to change Puntland’s flag? :farmajoyaab:

Why do you believe puntland will be better off being independent?

Dream big even though it's not coming, but at least you tried. Angry queen

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.

"Puntite-American" has a nice ring to it. I might have to borrow it.

The Somali flag means nothing to me as well. It's all about Puntland. Guul Puntland.

who said you can leave, get back waryaa, you rebellious slave

giphy.gif

Serious question. Why leave the flag to muqdisho? The flag represents 5 entities that were to become 5 united states till DJ chose goon isu taag while NFD and Ogaden plus Hawd and rerved areas remained without selfdetermination.

Shouldn't MJ be working with antiHG elements especially within Abgaal to take qayb liibaax in the UN trustteship known as FGS

Trending