When is EID

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Enjoy your privileged lives

It's a time of celebration. I love celebrations
Im crying , i just watched a video where a Israeli airstrike hit a suburb in gaza and palestinan civillans were getting burned alive and there bodies were in half with blood everywhere. The mothers were crying and hitting themsleves cause they were helpless they couldnt save there children/husbands/ relatives. Seriously my mood is down! I feel like a coward muslimah.

Im crying , i just watched a video where a Israeli airstrike hit a suburb in gaza and palestinan civillans were getting burned alive and there bodies were in half with blood everywhere. The mothers were crying and hitting themsleves cause they were helpless they couldnt save there children/husbands/ relatives. Seriously my mood is down! I feel like a coward muslimah.

Can you share the video?

Yahuuds used to kill prophets of Allah who are more honorable than our lives.
So May Allah ease the grieving family and grant the Shahids Janah.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Keep in mind that the other night an UAE official was smiling and dining with an Israeli Ambassador.

Palestinians have been betrayed by their own.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can we enjoy eid when Palestine is getting bombed?

1620747260300.png

Trending