When God Created Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
He looked to Hargeisa and placed a mountain made of two breasts to signal to Somali clans what reer hargaysa will become. Is it not true they are the 'singing' capital waa casimada faanka runti. Isn't true they have nightclubs and all sorts of shit. It's central let's be honest

As this Puntlander noted to nimcaan singer after he was deported supposebly for what SL did to nasteha indho, it was revenge but this puntlander went further saying don't bring your filthy culture here, keep your bashaal and fun to hargeisa kkkkkk

I found Bosaso is very conservative in comparison to the rest of Somalia. Must be the influence of those alitihaad guys back in the 90s on the town. I never seen even a single singer allowed in Puntland, like WTF kkkkk. I sure as hell never seen one singer come to bosaso and hold an event. Infact come to thing for it all puntland except galkayo i think that fartun birimo lady singer who is sacad sang on the north side of g-town

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Saalax Bidaar I personally am not a fan of how conservative PL has become. No wonder ISIS-Terrorists are popular, what else is there to do for fun except join a terrorist group. There is no fun in PL I have noticed and may lead it's young people to leave in the future to other cities of Somalia.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
He looked to Hargeisa and placed a mountain made of two breasts to signal to Somali clans what reer hargaysa will become. Is it not true they are the 'singing' capital waa casimada faanka runti. Isn't true they have nightclubs and all sorts of shit. It's central let's be honest

As this Puntlander noted to nimcaan singer after he was deported supposebly for what SL did to nasteha indho, it was revenge but this puntlander went further saying don't bring your filthy culture here, keep your bashaal and fun to hargeisa kkkkkk

I found Bosaso is very conservative in comparison to the rest of Somalia. Must be the influence of those alitihaad guys back in the 90s on the town. I never seen even a single singer allowed in Puntland, like WTF kkkkk. I sure as hell never seen one singer come to bosaso and hold an event. Infact come to thing for it all puntland except galkayo i think that fartun birimo lady singer who is sacad sang on the north side of g-town

stagfurulah bro dont bring god into your slander of somaliland. the citizens of somaliland are our brothers and sister. their government is our enemy not the people. your forgetting there is a big population of gadabuursi and issa who treat us with nothing but love when we go to borama and the awdal region.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
@Saalax Bidaar I personally am not a fan of how conservative PL has become. No wonder ISIS-Terrorists are popular, what else is there to do for fun except join a terrorist group. There is no fun in PL I have noticed and may lead it's young people to leave in the future to other cities of Somalia.
bro this guy is officially banned from puntland. this guy just disrespected every puntlander in this forum. he disrespected our culture and our way of life and yet his fellow sub sub clansmen will follow him everywere after dissing puntland and using god to talk down on others

Seek forgiveness from Allah

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
War buurta waa alamad alle sida ay biyo kulule calamad tahay. Who created the mountain if not god? ma ana naaso hablood uu bixiye? Hargaysa most important site is a mountain of breasts is what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts