When do you guys think this qabyalad nonsense will end?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Qabyalad and tribes exist because people can’t rely on the government so they have to rely on qabil when people start relying on the government qabil safety net will die

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
The international community is not going to give your small ethnic group another 12 seats in the UN because you can't get along.

We may not see eye to eye on much but this is top 10 smartest things said on this politics sub forum.

Which says a lot about the collective intellect on display in this subforum.

We are 30 years off from a government that prosecuted and abused people based on their clan, whining about clanism is very low-iq

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
the first battle is within ourselves and the next one is those close to us, we must let go of qabiil, it is no good :)

I remember when Somalis were caught stealing from charities in Minnesota and the first thing a family member of mine told was "there is no (insert my clan here) among those arrested." That's when I knew it was hopeless. This shit is like race science to some Somalis.

I remember when Somalis were caught stealing from charities in Minnesota and the first thing a family member of mine told was "there is no (insert my clan here) among those arrested." That's when I knew it was hopeless. This shit is like race science to some Somalis.
Yeah it's absolutely useless too.

:dead: :dead: finished country

World

VIP
Qabiil is equivalent to your ethnicity or religion, politically speaking Somalia is made up hundreds of ethnicities. There is more diversity in Somalia than India.

Fix your tuulo's, governance in the horn is useless

I Love You Heart GIF by The Swoon

Never . The fact we still do this ish in 2023 while the rest of the world has moved into the 21st century just shows how far back we are. Accept it and be liberated. It is what it is sadly

At this point I am starting to believe the IQ theory that Cadaan created because there is no way we are normal people 😩

Trending

Latest posts