When did you lose trust with humanity?

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
For me it happened when I was around 16. It was Ramadan and one of the boys in the group was sick and threw up a few hours before iftar. It was alot of fresh food that was not digested. He was acting like he was fasting. I walked away. It was that moment I have learned to trust no one. Allah SWT is watching all of you making a mockery during this important month. Remember that.

For me it happened when I was around 16. It was Ramadan and one of the boys in the group was sick and threw up a few hours before iftar. It was alot of fresh food that was not digested. He was acting like he was fasting. I walked away. It was that moment I have learned to trust no one. Allah SWT is watching all of you making a mockery during this important month. Remember that.
Ok first apologize I have been harsh to you before, please cafis.

how old are you if you don’t mind me asking?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@SOMALIKNIGHT hayee huuno do not trust anyone

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I was about 10 when GTA San Andreas was released, I remember saving random coins and asking everyone in my family for pocket changed they had lol

When I manage to save enough to buy the game, I went straight to my mom and asked her if I can buy the game. When she learnt that it was a violent 18+ game she told my dad and 2 old sisters not to get it for me.

I ask around, many people refused after finding out then reason my parents didn't get for me.

But one of my cousin accepted. She got me the game the same day I asked. I played the game for a couple of weeks and wrote chest code on the manual.

Then one day the game disappeared till it was my cousins little cousin birthday. Guess what game he got? Yes mine. I argue and fought, told everyone it mine, show them my writing in the manual but nobody believe me. I cause so much trouble I was sent how early with my dad

Last edited: