When did you hit your growth spurt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I remember as a kid, i had always been a fair bit shorter than my peers. It was an advantage when playing football(low-center of gravity= more agile). However, it was about the time i was 12 that i really started to grow exponentially.. i was 5'7. By the time i was in mid-high school( 15-16), i was 6'0. First year of University i was 6'2( at 18/19) and haven't grown too much since then. I am 6'3 and a bit now. When did you lot hit your growth spurt? any abnormal changes to growth?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
i was 156-7cm when i turned 13 and im 182 now,so yh i was always a short kid, sucks when you were short and your family is extremely tall,thankfully i've made it to a decent height

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I think when I was 12-13 I went from 150 cm to 174 cm. When I started Universty in the beginning of the year I reached to close to 2 metres. I think I am 2 metres and 5 cm

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
heights at every age
13:156
14:163
15:169
16:175
17:180
18 in hijri years:182
I think i may be done,hopefully i'll top off at 184-5 standard Ronaldo height
I grew periodically,i dont remember ever having a growth spurt

Garaad Darawiish

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I think when I was 12-13 I went from 150 cm to 174 cm. When I started Universty in the beginning of the year I reached to close to 2 metres. I think I am 2 metres and 5 cm
All I got to lookout for is a tall, Bushy haired nigga when I come round to Sydney. Qarxiis.com

Apollo

VIP
By 15 I was already 190cm (6'3), then suddenly stopped growing, but between 15 and 21 I slowly gained 4cm (1.5 inch, end result 6'4).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending