When a man can't pimp you out, a woman will!

I saw a topic on another forum, where a woman talked about how when she was 13 years old, she and her friends were approached by a woman, who said she wanted to invite them to a Madow Hollywood party. Before she brought them to the party, she bought them some dresses and heels to wear.
She got lucky, because one of the men at the party, told her to stick by him, and he told other men to leave her alone. He told her to leave and never return, and if he saw her again, he'd beat her. This man saved her life, because her counterparts all turned into drug addicts, sex workers etc.

Anyway, these are not isolated incidents. Either a 'cute' boy will approach a young girl, pretend to be her boyfriend, groom her, and pimp her out, or a woman does (who herself was likely a childhood victim). A lot of times, this happens to girls from poor family structures, orphans, or those who have been caught slipping outside without parental supervision.

As for Somali 'parties', I've heard too many cases of girls being roofied and gang-raped. There is no such thing as a 'safe' party. And don't trust a girl or a woman who invites you either, for all you know, she's a pimp herself, or the pimp's intermediary.
It used to happen in Somalia too, where women set other women up to be raped, inviting them to houses where there are men lurking. Some of these women are part of the 'misery loves company' crowd, and want others to go through what they went through.

I saw a topic on another forum, where a woman talked about how when she was 13 years old, she and her friends were approached by a woman, who said she wanted to invite them to a Madow Hollywood party. Before she brought them to the party, she bought them some dresses and heels to wear.
She got lucky, because one of the men at the party, told her to stick by him, and he told other men to leave her alone. He told her to leave and never return, and if he saw her again, he'd beat her. This man saved her life, because her counterparts all turned into drug addicts, sex workers etc.

Anyway, these are not isolated incidents. Either a 'cute' boy will approach a young girl, pretend to be her boyfriend, groom her, and pimp her out, or a woman does (who herself was likely a childhood victim). A lot of times, this happens to girls from poor family structures, orphans, or those who have been caught slipping outside without parental supervision.

As for Somali 'parties', I've heard too many cases of girls being roofied and gang-raped. There is no such thing as a 'safe' party. And don't trust a girl or a woman who invites you either, for all you know, she's a pimp herself, or the pimp's intermediary.
It used to happen in Somalia too, where women set other women up to be raped, inviting them to houses where there are men lurking. Some of these women are part of the 'misery loves company' crowd, and want others to go through what they went through.
This is a classic process perpetrated by the elite here in the West. It was Epstein's accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell's specialty.

NEW PUNTITEQUEEN THREAD JUST DROPPED!
Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Yep!

I saw some pimp rings that were caught in Europe, and they also employ the 'boyfriend' tactic, with vulnerable girls. It reminds me of the movie 'taken'.
There's also the Lover Boy method that Andrew Tate was known for employing on the women he pimped out. I remember him specifically being able to get away with it with some of the most educated of people, because the technique involves creating this element of plausible deniability. (i.e. "We're genuinely into each other and this is totally a genuine relationship because the woman is completely in love with me.")

Here is a better explanation of the Lover Boy method:

This thread reminded me of this heartbreaking story I was listening to while cooking, not too long ago. It follows the same pattern which you've described:

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
There's also the Lover Boy method that Andrew Tate was known for employing on the women he pimped out. I remember him specifically being able to get away with it with some of the most educated of people, because the technique involves creating this element of plausible deniability. (i.e. "We're genuinely into each other and this is totally a genuine relationship because the woman is completely in love with me.")

I dont get it. How can a woman be so in love that she agrees to being humiliated and degraded? Don’t they have self respect?

Yes! Exactly this, you've taught me the official term for it.

Even when they don't pimp the girls to other men, they still target young girls for horrific abuse. So, when us women are concerned about large age-gaps, this is the kind of mess we are talking about:

This is one of the famous cases of older Timojileec men, sexually abusing little girls. The guy was 24, she was only 14.

One day, soon after Sammy Woodhouse had turned 14, she and her friends were hanging around outside a shop near their home a couple of miles from Rotherham city centre, when a man pulled up in his car and started talking to them. And so it began. He took her out, bought her presents, paid her compliments and, as an impressionable teenager, she became besotted. β€œI knew what a paedophile was,” she says. β€œIt was a fat old man, looking out of his window on to a school yard, or it was somebody who pulled up in a van, offered you some sweets, kidnapped you and you never saw your mum and dad again. He wasn’t that description. He was 24, muscley, really well dressed, nice car. He was funny, charming.” She was, she thought, his girlfriend. It took her until relatively recently to see she had been his victim.

Before long, he had started alienating Woodhouse from her family – for example, by saying her father only disapproved because he was racist – and she was skipping school to be with him. A month in, he started having sex with Woodhouse at his family house, in hotels, at friends’ flats. He would even climb in through her bedroom window at home. She says she thought she was consenting at the time, even though a 14-year-old can’t consent, but she adds β€œthere were things that happened and I didn’t like it”. He raped her anally. β€œI didn’t even know that was physically possible. If he ever did something and I didn’t like it, he would say: β€˜Everyone else does it.’ So then I thought: β€˜I’m a bad girlfriend, everyone does it.’ I had STIs and didn’t know what they were.”

She became pregnant when she was still 14, and wanted to keep the baby, but her parents told her they would use a paternity test as evidence to prosecute, so he told her she had to have an abortion. β€œAnd I did,” she says, simply. She says she felt detached, as if her body was shutting down. β€œI was a 14-year-old girl, going through puberty, plus I was pregnant, plus I was being abused.”

More here:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/01/sammy-woodhouse-interview

I dont get it. How can a woman be so in love that she agrees to being humiliated and degraded? Don’t they have self respect?

These creeps employ various tactics to break a woman down, that's why a lot of women run away at the first sign of a red flag. But the ones who 'forgive' are the ones who are at risk of being caught up. They use the cycle of lovebombing, violence, begging for forgiveness.

The younger a girl is, the easier it is to break her down mentally and pimp her out, that's why creeps hate women their own age. They don't always sell the girls to other clients, many of them like to turn them into their personal slave, they even marry them sometimes.

This is why us women, and normal men, are very suspicious of large age-gap relationships. And of course, there is always a male-identified/brainwashed/mentally enslaved woman, who makes these things easier for them,

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
The younger a girl is, the easier it is to break her down mentally and pimp her out, that's why creeps hate women their own age. They don't always sell the girls to other clients, many of them like to turn them into their personal slave, they even marry them sometimes.

This is why us women, and normal men, are very suspicious of large age-gap relationships. And of course, there is always a male-identified/brainwashed/mentally enslaved woman, who makes these things easier for them,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts