What's your skincare routine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you use to get your skin looking on point?

I'm trying to develop a skincare routine and looking for ideas/products :mjswag: I currently just use a neutrogena cleanser and some aveeno moisturizer.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE β™‘
Lux-Full.jpg

Men only need few items like after shave and moisturizing lotion for hair and body.

Other than that is just trash.

4935a4e84cf077791865a0870f100935.500x253x45.gif

N

nadia

mine was honey and lemon daily facewash it did good for my skin as it made my skin smooth and bright but i had to stop it quickly because i developed pimples around my upper lip and cheecks :((

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Same can't be asked with expensive skin care routines, money is better spent elsewhere. I am blessed with dry skin not a spot in site thank god.

Exactly I don't need to be putting chemicals on my face. Water works fine for me and I have good skin. Never in my life have I had a issue with acne. My karma is good.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
CeraVe face lotion and cleanser, and a Neutrogena acne cleanser, I use a facial cleansing brush as well.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I follow a strict skin care regimen. These are the six steps i follow:
1. I first cleanse
2. Then exfoliate
3. After exfoliating I apply a toner
4. I then apply a repair agent
5. I never forget my night cream
6. People usually sleep with cheap pillowcases i dont. That can cause rashes and irritation to your skin. I use a silk pillowcase, which is very smooth so it wont harm your skin at all.
1DjQRka.gif

Last edited:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Elaborate Skincare 'routines' are for women and homosexuals. Real men just wash their face with soap, then apply lotion.

What an asinine outlook. Real men don't get emasculated by something as normal as properly taking care of their appearance. If you have acne, washing your face with water and soap will do nothing.

Zeus

STYLIN
1. Daily face Wash formula

2. Morning Facial Moisturizer

3. Bedtime Moisturizer

4. Anti-Aging eye cream

5. Firming serum

6. My jizz for the final touch

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Cold water..... However one time when I had some issues I did a little googling and I started juicing fresh ginger and applying it all over my face once or twice a day, I did this to remove this issue I had.

However family members and colleagues were telling me how I looked radiant, I might do it again. :dabcasar:

mine was honey and lemon daily facewash it did good for my skin as it made my skin smooth and bright but i had to stop it quickly because i developed pimples around my upper lip and cheecks :((

Use really cold water to close your pores after you wash off the honey/lemon face mask.
The pimples will disappear. Also, drink lemon water, acne/pimples will be a thing of the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts