Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Odey waifu right here

fcb05ed1c101c3dba7eb7d02351be00c5d12ed77_hq.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I ain't even enjoying western life all together fam. :mjcry:

I had a rude awakening when my friend was explaining to me how expensive it is to live outside of your parents crib. If it wasn't for the fact this his family is dual income shit would be a struggle. His income alone wouldn't even cover his expenses even though his income is decent (to be fair he screwed himself renting a big house lol).

:mjcry:

I will probably save my pennies while I am at my parents house and move over there for good fam. The good life.
Thats what Im planning to do saving all My money to build a crib back home

image.png

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I am single living in a detached home ive set up a cat refuge business, where I simply engage all my time looking after hundreds of feral cats thrown away like some unwanted garbage. Who needs ugly deep sounding angry men uff. Thank god my cats love me and have the time to listen and fill me with affection. Unlike men who constantly complain about Somali women and are obsessed with virginity

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@EternaLightX

No wonder your so sexually frustrated ileen naag bisadeed ba thy

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
@EternaLightX

No wonder your so sexually frustrated ileen naag bisadeed ba thy
I know I cannot control my urges thus I bring home a man to relieve the burining itch I have, however I show him the exit when I'm done I have no use for him no more, I have my own home and my ten cats to keep me company. now men can know what it feels like to be used goods ;)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I know I cannot control my urges thus I bring home a man to relieve the burining itch I have, however I show him the exit when I'm done I have no use for him no more, I have my own home and my ten cats to keep me company. now men can know what it feels like to be used goods ;)
Not really that man just got some free pussy and bounced with no responsibilities attached sounds like friends with benefits to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending