What's your impression been of half Somalis in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know three first somali father arab mother we went to high school with her very smart and independent girl she new somali better than me,tomboyish and unique
Second indian man somali girl,i went to their wedding i was young and i liked her father,he gave us gifts and money,they had 3 mixed kids
Third somali father indian mother her somali side was discriminating so she hated somalis but we were good friends she was smart
Somalis mostly marry each other thou its rare,atleast here

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I haven’t met any. I would still treat them like a normal person. If they told me they were half Somali and claimed their Somali side then I would consider them Somali.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
2B1E9187-8A5B-4834-A18F-A8BD9B224FED.jpeg
What if a half somali person married a non somali and had kids would you consider the kids somali

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apollo

VIP
Either they are very Somali culturally or they are complete self-haters. Rarely is there are middle ground with them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many half Somalis do you know? What kind of mixes are they? Do they rep the Somali side?

They are just like u kobe. Low self esteem, belonging no where but somewhere! Get over it! Embrace your human self, and shine Child! Shine!

The ones ik are crazy religious like to the point they dont watch tv or go to somali parties cause ‘fitnah’. They speak better somali than me mind you because theyve been to freaking baadio nacallah what do they want to prove?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other halfies ik are half indian or malaysian but the kids are toddlers so not much to say there.

I know Somali/Bosnia, Somali/turkish Somali/German... there used to be a Facebook groups for Somalis in Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts