What's your height

Status
Not open for further replies.
6'7 is too much. Ain't nobody want a damn ladder.

6'1 to 6'5 is a good height for men!

Sounds like someone has sour grapes. You know those of us in the 6'5+ range wouldnt want a shorty like you so youre trying to rationalize it away. Its OK abayo. Youre better off anyway with someone much closer to your height like brother Air Jalam. :ftw9nwa:

Sounds like someone has sour grapes. You know those of us in the 6'5+ range wouldnt want a shorty like you so youre trying to rationalize it away. Its OK abayo. Youre better off anyway with someone much closer to your height like brother Air Jalam. :ftw9nwa:
actually I see a lot of tall guys ending up with short girls opposite attracts I guess, so don't talk bad to your potential spouse :ftw9nwa:

actually I see a lot of tall guys ending up with short girls opposite attracts I guess, so don't talk bad to your potential spouse :ftw9nwa:

I know what you mean bro. I see it all the time too. But as for me I like my woman to have long legs. She has to be at least 5'8 but ideally a lot taller then that.

Seoul

. . .
Not exactly sure lol. Last time I got measured was 2 years ago or something I was somewhere between 6'4 and 6'5. I claim 6'5 now but every guy I know swears I must at least be 6'7. I dont think I am 6'7 at all but 6'6 is probably not out of the question. Just have to get a measuring tape to check for sure though lol.
:banderas::stevej::whew:
Tall guys are something else damn hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts