:jcoleno::mjcry:

You ain’t shit for posting this
niggas while watching that scene
InformalLoneAldabratortoise-size_restricted.gif

niggas in real life
ForsakenIllfatedCopperhead-size_restricted.gif

Kratos

Sonder
I stopped reading the manga after kurapika and leorio hopped on the ship to the dark continent.

Will catch up with it during winter

Same here. Tbh I'm kind of put off by the bad art of the manga. The anime is so much better. Imagine if the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight was animated like the 2011 series, that would have looked so sick

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Same here. Tbh I'm kind of put off by the bad art of the manga. The anime is so much better. Imagine if the Hisoka vs Chrollo fight was animated like the 2011 series, that would have looked so sick
Yea the art disappointed me when I first saw it.

But it started to grow on me.

Not gonna lie I’m happy I wasn’t one of those fans that had to wait from 2011 to 2016 just to see the manga since it was on hiatus for like 5 years lol.

I finished the anime in 2016 and right when I ended it the manga returned and the first thing I seen was the hisoka vs chrollo fight

Kratos

Sonder
Yea the art disappointed me when I first saw it.

But it started to grow on me.

Not gonna lie I’m happy I wasn’t one of those fans that had to wait from 2011 to 2016 just to see the manga since it was on hiatus for like 5 years lol.

I finished the anime in 2016 and right when I ended it the manga returned and the first thing I seen was the hisoka vs chrollo fight

Apparently he's considering just writing the story and having his wife draw the manga. She's the author of sailor moon. That way the hiatus will be over and the quality of the art will improve. Let's hope that happens because this anime is way too good to not get an ending.

When I finished the series I felt so empty inside :meleshame:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Apparently he's considering just writing the story and having his wife draw the manga. She's the author of sailor moon. That way the hiatus will be over and the quality of the art will improve. Let's hope that happens because this anime is way too good to not get an ending.

When I finished the series I felt so empty inside :meleshame:
Did you read that manga chapter that talked about what actually happened to kurapika’s clan

Man that shit fucked me up wallahi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was staring at the page just horrified man. That shit hit me hard.

This Anime scene is legendary sxhb nuff said nothing compares to it

Also this scene too Walahi shit had me hyped but bummed out when I found out it was a dream

Kratos

Sonder
Did you read that manga chapter that talked about what actually happened to kurapika’s clan

Man that shit fucked me up wallahi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was staring at the page just horrified man. That shit hit me hard.

Nah I haven't seen that, damn. That looks intense. I've gotta read up on the manga, it looks really interesting

Kratos

Sonder
This Anime scene is legendary sxhb nuff said nothing compares to it

Also this scene too Walahi shit had me hyped but bummed out when I found out it was a dream

That scene is legendary. I also remember the first time I saw the super Saiyan 3 transformation. That was my favourite one by far:

When krillin was like "he's bluffing" but goku kept powering up and the earth started shaking :shookgabre: :ooh::gladbron::jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending