What's your favorite Somali Cultural practice?

This is the first I'm hearing this. I was under the impression that weddings were a single-day event. Multi-day isn't practiced in the West, is it?
It's barely practiced here anymore in the West since people just do normal one-day ones. Back in Xamar, they used to do multiple days with different events on each one (wedding day, shaash saar, etc). My mom and aunts had it done this way when they came to America, but I guess it's forgotten now.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
It's barely practiced here anymore in the West since people just do normal one-day ones. Back in Xamar, they used to do multiple days with different events on each one (wedding day, shaash saar, etc). My mom and aunts had it done this way when they came to America, but I guess it's forgotten now.

Multi Tuulo weddings back home too: one event in one city then another one just for the sake of it else where. I was watching old VHS of my families ones make me super jealous.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Multi Tuulo weddings back home too: one event in one city then another one just for the sake of it else where. I was watching old VHS of my families ones make me super jealous.
do they still have weddings that last for days back home or did they stop tooo

Trending

Latest posts