• Yes

• No

• kind of

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)
I wouldn't call my experience full dhaqan celis. It was just a 4 month period so I could meet my distant family.
The year was 2009 ,It was soon summer. I have a cousin who was totally white washed at that time, So my dad & uncle decided to send us two to Kenya were we have relatives.
Let me tell you, people wear so fucking mean to us. After a week of our arrival we started to go to dugsi, it was not my first time going to dugsi I already had the experience. The macalin was a bit harsh , I used to to put one thicc clothes when going to dugsi, to avoid the harsh beatings.

Some adults & kids viewed us as gangsters or outcasts.
The worst thing about dhaqan celis is that people assume that you have done the worst. I even heard a rumour's about me that used to go to night clubs back home, I was underage It was impossible for me to do that. I'm not gonna tell you what my age was back then, but I didn't even hit puberty around that time.

I would like to hear your experience so share it, if you don't mind.

@The Cushitic One @EedoMenace @Steamdevolopment @ItsHanna @fox @AbdiJohnson

Last edited:

Jeesto

VIP
LIT af. Already posted about slapping the f*ck outta my macalin, pranking a local Sheikh by acting like i was possessed by jinn and getting suspended from school for organising and taking a trip with the whole class without the persmisson of the school and the parents:yloezpe: Crazy times. Im logging out now but I'll post the sheekos tomorrow :siilaanyosmile:

Benjamin

LIT af. Already posted about slapping the f*ck outta my macalin, pranking a local Sheikh by acting like i was possessed by jinn and getting suspended from school for organising and taking a trip with the whole class without the persmisson of the school and the parents:yloezpe: Crazy times. Im logging out now but I'll post the sheekos tomorrow :siilaanyosmile:

I'm waiting for the juicy story, good night.

VixR

Veritas
Even if I was khasaro enough to be dheqancelis, I like to think I wouldn't be dumb enough to end up stranded. I wouldn't go

No amount of Dhaqan celis could change me from my excentric personality :mjcry:

The few times I was in Somalia for short vacation I learned the children swear words, turning tricks and the principle if you do a house-work bad enough no one will ask you to do it again. I couldn't help myself :jcoleno:

But then again the ones who listen to me aren't having 12 children they can't afford and have actual work:kanyeshrug:

Benjamin

No amount of Dhaqan celis could change me from my excentric personality :mjcry:

The few times I was in Somalia for short vacation I learned the children swear words, turning tricks and the principle if you do a house-work bad enough no one will ask you to do it again. I couldn't help myself :jcoleno:

But then again the ones who listen to me aren't having 12 children they can't afford and have actual work:kanyeshrug:

You have done something very important.

My dhaqancelis experience was horrible with macaalin jir's high security lockdown dugsi but the only good part was me learning about Somali language, quran and qabiil structures in those two years.

No and I would never send a child/teen to Somalia/land on their own.
They'll (some) try to take advantage of you as an adult let alone a child.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.