whats your biggest ef up?

i got a dabaal to fake a doctor's note for me and i didn't even look at it before giving it in. they found out and i almost got the boot from my whole program:silanyolaugh: the lady that interviewed me liked me alhamduliah. the dumb typed out the letter like she was messaging her friend.

anyways what's your biggest ef up? any of you ever been to jail? got a girl pregnant? tried meth? i'm all ears:mjohreally:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I picked up my dad's gun and shot at the window narrowly avoiding my brother. I didn't know he was there I was young and dumb

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
im mad for you walal. how are you getting months and he got nothing :mad: at least you had insurance for your motorcycle.
Walaal this is the same country where coppers , crack dealers and pimps make money together , corruption is up in this place , you can kill someone and getaway with it once you can afford to provide them hush money
The system are effective to elite individuals
The privalleges and prestiges comes

with a pricetag

Also it's their way of hustling framing individuals

This is why Im leaving this desolate place sooner or later I'm
better off returning to Somalia even if my life is at stake

Walaal this is the same country where coppers , crack dealers and pimps make money together , corruption is up in this place , you can kill someone and getaway with it once you can afford to provide them hush money
The system is be effective to elite individuals
The privalleges and prestiges comes

with a pricetag

This is why Im leaving this desolate place sooner or later I'm
better off returning to Somalia even if my life is at stake
do you have family in somalia? somalia is better for sure because its corrupt but in your favour because youre somali and youre the majority. plus theres a lot of xenophobia in SA right?