What's wrong with vegans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
One time during class, my English teacher in college, who's a devout vegan and all about not killing animals, accidentally stepped on a ladybug. He froze up and slowly cradles it in his hand and he was so heartbroken and he started quoting hamlet. Seriously what's wrong with these people :gucciwhat: veganism shall be punishable by death in the Somali peninsula.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One time during class, my English teacher in college, who's a devout vegan and all about not killing animals, accidentally stepped on a ladybug. He froze up and slowly cradles it in his hand and he was so heartbroken and he started quoting hamlet. Seriously what's wrong with these people :gucciwhat: veganism shall be punishable by death in the Somali peninsula.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i love your English teacher

Can u tell him to come to Somalis pot and contact me privately? Shukara lol

Ethical and good-hearted people concerned about their own health, well-being of animals and the environment. :nvjpqts:
So were the native americans and look were the pacifist lifestyle got them. Nature doesn't agree with these ppl the laws of natural selection means that we must compete and these ppl will not survive if a disaster leads to the collapse of modern day technology.

:westbrookwtf:

:ulyin:

Attachments

• 1875D5C9-065E-4752-BB41-BDED60CBB8D0.png
    1875D5C9-065E-4752-BB41-BDED60CBB8D0.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 171
I eat vegan sometimes but I love steak at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending