Do you like somali kenyans?

• Yes

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Wallahi i dislike those mfs so much. They try so hard to fit into the kenyan society and ignore their somali heritage. I have seen many youtube comments made by kenyan somalis. They talked about the kenyan national song and how it makes them cry. Some xalimo wrote that she doesnt know the somali national song but knows the kenyan national song by heart.

What the hell is going on in kenya?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well u can say the same with Somalis born in the west. Wait till the generations of the diaspora hit their mid 20s u will see alot of them on youtube saying how the American flag gives them orgasms.

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Wallahi i hate those mfs so much. They try so hard to fit into the kenyan society and ignore their somali heritage. I have seen many youtube comments made by kenyan somalis. They talked about the kenyan national song and how it makes them cry. Some xalimo wrote that she doesnt know the somali national song but knows the kenyan national song by heart.

Why dont u go there and see....dummy.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Wallahi i hate those mfs so much. They try so hard to fit into the kenyan society and ignore their somali heritage. I have seen many youtube comments made by kenyan somalis. They talked about the kenyan national song and how it makes them cry. Some xalimo wrote that she doesnt know the somali national song but knows the kenyan national song by heart.

They seem to be doing well than other somali regions:manny:

I don't blame them...they were born and bred there...just like any somali diaspora is. The NFd ones are quite chill tho and know more about somalinimo.

They're almost doing good in that country than when they were in Somalia.. Most of the business in Eastleigh are owned by them.. they got political powers too.. they're doing well in that country..entrepreneurship, etc. Companies..all thag stuff.:kanyeshrug:

There are even some somalis who are doing well in Tanzania, Zambia.. all those southern countries:lawd:

Now tell me; what Somalis in Somalia have more over these peaceful somalis doing their own things.

They don't know qabiil sh!t that much :krs:

Somali are even in khaleej doing businesses and stuffs. They will likely birth their chidren in whatever country they're and those offsprings will learn more about the new country.

There's still somalinimo instilled in 'em but what does one get from idly just shouting somalinimo when you ain't doing any work...only qabiil talks only

How bout you shut your qaxooti a$$ and let people be at peace:pacspit:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
We got somalis trying to become kenyans back home in africa and we got xalimos trying to be black in the west

:damn:
First of all; Do you know that there are somalis who got their own land in kenya aka NFD? I might be talking to an ignorant person^^:cosbyhmm:

Ramen

🌸
They seem to be doing well than other somali regions:manny:

I don't blame them...they were born and bred there...just like any somali diaspora is. The NFd ones are quite chill tho and know more about somalinimo.

They're almost doing good in that country than when they were in Somalia.. Most of the business in Eastleigh are owned by them.. they got political powers too.. they're doing well in that country..entrepreneurship, etc. Companies..all thag stuff.:kanyeshrug:

There are even some somalis who are doing well in Tanzania, Zambia.. all those southern countries:lawd:

Now tell me; what Somalis in Somalia have more over these peaceful somalis doing their own things.

They don't know qabiil sh!t that much :krs:

Somali are even in khaleej doing businesses and stuffs. They will likely birth their chidren in whatever country they're and those offsprings will learn more about the new country.

There's still somalinimo instilled in 'em but what does one get from idly just shouting somalinimo when you ain't doing any work...only qabiil talks only

How bout you shut your qaxooti a$$ and let people be at peace:pacspit:
I just got triggered after seeing those comments:cosbyhmm::diddyass:

I think this is only with their diaspora. I know a lot of Kenyan-Somalis abroad that try to claim Kenyan just like the Kenyan-Indians.

When I went to Kenya tho, all the Sijuu I met were extremely pro-Somalia and were sick of Kenya. I heard a lot of stories of the injustices they faced as the Kenyans prefer to keep all Somalis under 'migrant' status and curb their rights to citizenship as well the rights it entails.

TLDR: I think the attitude stems from diaspora Sijuu only, I can say this from experience.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Indians do this to, I remember an Indian classmate telling me they were Kenyan:shookgabre:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending