Whats with all the insecurities Somali girls have?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I had an extensive conversation about this with a good friend of mine and I want to see what the fine (and not so fine) people of SomaliSpot have to say.

Why do so many women have such insecure insecurities that they hinder their ability to have successful relationships?

Every girl I date has some form or another and it's really bothering me, asking them directly, I get answers like "I had a bad experience" and "You intimidate me."

Most men, much like most women, dig confidence. So why is it that the only women I meet that are fun to be around and carry a hefty amount of confidence ALWAYS have one of the following two things?

1) A severe personality disorder
2) insecure and lack of trust

What is it about having at least one of those things causes women to be okay with themselves? How do they validate and why?

Alluring

Sayonara
1. They had their trust broken before by family and friends.

2. Probably has insecurities do today's standards being primarily unachievable unless it's genetic, surgery, or photoshop .

3. Might have been on the not so fine side and still have issues.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

2. Probably has insecurities do today's standards being primarily unachievable unless it's genetic, surgery, or photoshop .

I seem to have this problem attracting insecure Halimos whith trust issues, I want me a chick with a confidence, but as I mentioned before , the ones I meet that have something seriously wrong with them.

Then again, I meet a lot that only seem to few with confidence. But after a little while with them if they don't get a compliment every 10 seconds I start getting those desperate grasps for approval.

If I could find a chick that was self-sufficient and needed no ones approval but her own, I'd fall in love and she'd have nothing to do with me.

Guess I better start catering to insecurities or exploiting them.

Somali girls, in my observation, are very naive. Many of us grew up sheltered and don’t have much experience with men. So if you see girls doing too much, too soon or are too intense (emotionally speaking), that’s why.

But, it goes without saying that not all girls are like this. Confident, secure women exist, but you may have overlooked them bc you’re intimidated.

Btw how old are these girls?

Jungle

VIP
I need assertiveness. Let whatever come to your mind fly then ill let you know wagwan. Abdis cant deal with assertive and confident xalimos lol thats a fact.

Gambar

VIP
They most definetly are. Alx not me, a spicy personality interest me personally.
I don’t even think it’s spicy wallahi, I think they want someone to control so they don’t like inan kalsooni leh. They wanna break you lol but they’d rather you be miskeen or insecure so you don’t question them.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1603067915099.png

why do u think @bobsburger is hiding his face???

lack of confidence

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I have to ask why do you Halimos have the urge to slander the noble Faaraxs but then get pissed off when he dates a Becky instead

Either treat us like Kings or don’t cry when you’re 30 and single still living in your hooyos house still romanticising about Prince Charming
:russsmug::sass2:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Somali girls, in my observation, are very naive. Many of us grew up sheltered and don’t have much experience with men. So if you see girls doing too much, too soon or are too intense (emotionally speaking), that’s why.

But, it goes without saying that not all girls are like this. Confident, secure women exist, but you may have overlooked them bc you’re intimidated.

Btw how old are these girls?

Intimidate kulahaa, who gets intimidated by a Suugo stained baati Halimo reeks of Uunsi :pachah1:Most of them tell me I intimidate them.

Seriously though I can easily spot a confident Halimo and emotional one but I have seen many who hide their insecurities and after a month of dating you discover an embittered disagreements between us brought on by insecurities.

By the way they are between 20-28 age wise, in my experience most of younger Halimos don't have these issues and come with a long list of other problems as well.

I need assertiveness. Let whatever come to your mind fly then ill let you know wagwan. Abdis cant deal with assertive and confident xalimos lol thats a fact.

I do know many men riddled with insecurities too, and when they find a significant other they get either an equally inadequate mate or one who dominates and controls them. That's not part of my question because I'm not trying to date guys, so I mainly encounter these issues in women.

girl, please, try to hurt my ego.:feedme:

Last edited:
Intimidate kulahaa, who gets intimidated by a Suugo stained baati who smells like Uunsi :pachah1:Most of them tell me I intimidate them.

Seriously though I can easily spot a confident Halimo and emotional one but I have seen many who hide their insecurities and after a month of dating you discover an embittered disagreements between us brought on by insecurities.

By the way they are between 20-28 age wise, in my experience most of younger Halimos don't have these issues and come with a long list of other problems as well.

I do know many men riddled with insecurities too, and when they find a significant other they get either an equally inadequate mate or one who dominates and controls them. That's not part of my question because I'm not trying to date guys, so I mainly encounter these issues in women.

girl, please, try to hurt my ego.:feedme:
If you can easily spot a confident Halimo, why are you then entertaining the ones you consider emotional or insecure?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
If you can easily spot a confident Halimo, why are you then entertaining the ones you consider emotional or insecure?

May be I am trying to give them a chance to regain their confidence back and realize all Farahs are not deceiving and heartless scumbags, Walahi I am starting to notice it is most of them can't cured and even many years of private therpy wouldn't change a bit.:bell:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I don't talk to somali women outside my social circle. The level of trust the have for a random abdi is near zero and easier talking to a random non somali woman but at the same time ladies have show they have no interest in talking to me later complaint to your family that your not talking to them

I dealt with a idiot today
:ohlord:

Headache headache headache

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I don't talk to somali women outside my social circle. The level of trust the have for a random abdi is near zero and easier talking to a random non somali woman but at the same time ladies have show they have no interest in talking to me later complaint to your family that your not talking to them

I dealt with a idiot today
:ohlord:

Headache headache headache

I agree with you sxb, Halimos complain all the time about lack of finding a Farah soulmate but avoid talking to us like a plague and have the audacity to they to make excuses and whine online.

Sadly, most of them also make themselves a pain in the ass by needing more validation and making a Farah' life hell on earth with all these insecurities. I don't know what it is, but they let one pretty boy get in their panties before marriage, ofcourse one would feel worthless after this starts hating on themselves whilst painting all of us on the same brush.

The truth is most of Halimos i have encountered are usually self-loathing, or at least have problems directing their anger/bitterness. They are spending so much time trying to make up for the shit they fucked up (or didn't f*ck up), they go nuts.

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
I don’t even think it’s spicy wallahi, I think they want someone to control so they don’t like inan kalsooni leh. They wanna break you lol but they’d rather you be miskeen or insecure so you don’t question them.
Couldnt agree with you more tbh.