Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No, and I'll explain why.

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Baayo, I work with lots of Americans as our firm has US office as well. Walahi I can't stand white american women. So empty. Full of cliches.

I prefer our dutchies compared to what you guys have.
White women in general are snakes. They should not be trusted.

I just learned that they have their own tradition of dressing up in blackface during Christmas. This shit is crazy.
GettyImages_459432586.0.jpeg

black_piet_2_AP_707009531152.ngsversion.1512160227565.adapt.1900.1.jpg

151109122703-black-pete-zwarte-piet-netherlands-dutch-tradition-full-169.jpg

It looks no different from American blackface of the past:
1028-sunmo-blackface-1697244-640x360.jpg

Why do they feel the need to do this, I wonder?
:ayaanswag:
They are just praising out shared ancestors. Geeze why do blacks and sjw's have to be so sensitive?? i thought they were Kangz and Queenzz....so they shouldn't look down at the worthless ppl right?

Why can't i appropriate my bantu Madow ancestor?

:gucciwhat::bell:

Apollo

VIP
Wallah so pathetic. Same with timojileecs. They also think that being racist to black people will make them accepted by cadaans.
These timojileecs at school used to always make racist jokes moking black people to their white friends. Meanwhile whites still see them as a bunch of curry munchers. They have no pride.

Something I agree with you on. :siilaanyolaugh:

Indians (or South Asians in general, but mainly the Hindu ones) really like to coon for white people. I have seen it first hand in several countries (Europe, Kenya and South Africa).

Im living in Holland atm, was even born and raised here, the past couple of years this issue has been on the rise in terms of public awareness of its wickedness, that's why there's anti-blackface groups trying to ban the traditional 'zwarte piet' and as a replacement offer a white version with 2 black stripes along his face, the outrage over this is unbelieveable.. hypocrite much?

I remember in primary school, i would enter a class or 2 higher than me, with a big bag full of decorative suff , the brats thought i was 'zwarte piet' and piled up on me.. the scars.. i have are still ingrained.... :(:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending