What's there to do in Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the 'Six' in February with zero plans for a week, what is there to even to do :mindblown:

Also I don't wanna get shot, where should I never step foot in:cosbyhmm:

Tukraq

VIP
u need to visit Jane and finch, Dixon, Scarborough, rexdale, regeant park, and varna drive Ive heard those were the hot spots for fun and peace:diddyass:, To eat I would suggest Mandarin Chinese restaurant:ehh:, and for leisure try wonderland they have the behemoth and leviathan with funnel cakes :obama:, stay away from dangerous areas like dufferin, one square mall, missisaga, forrest hills, Brampton, and especially kitchiner you might get shot:ohno: their ttc transport is great also but not as good as American transport :farmajoyaab:

You're coming at a bad time fam. In the summer you could go to theme parks :vo3yidw:

You should go to Eaton Centre. It's a really huge mall. Nathan Phillip Square is fun if you'd wanna go ice skating.

There's also nice Somali restaurants like Xawaash, Mushkaki, Istar, Sahan etc. Xawaash is a more sophisticated Somali restaurant and has nice sambuus. Also go to Dixon and Weston Lawrence if you wanna see a lot of Somalis

Last edited:
u need to visit Jane and finch, Dixon, Scarborough, rexdale, regeant park, and varna drive Ive heard those were the hot spots for fun and peace:diddyass:, To eat I would suggest Mandarin Chinese restaurant:ehh:, and for leisure try wonderland they have the behemoth and leviathan with funnel cakes :obama:, stay away from dangerous areas like dufferin, one square mall, missisaga, forrest hills, Brampton, and especially kitchiner you might get shot:ohno: their ttc transport is great also but not as good as American transport :farmajoyaab:
sxb jazakAllah khair. i also wanna visit my cousins but they live in dixon and another place called junga or jungle:what1:, i know about dixon but whats special about jungle

Tukraq

VIP
sxb jazakAllah khair. i also wanna visit my cousins but they live in dixon and another place called junga or jungle:what1:, i know about dixon but whats special about jungle
Dixon and jungle have a lot of somalis you will enjoy it, hit up the other spots also, mandarin I heard is they're best restaurant though

You're coming at a bad time fam. In the summer you could go to theme parks :(

You should go to Eaton Centre. It's a really huge mall. Nathan Phillip Square is fun if you'd wanna go ice skating.

There's also nice Somali restaurants like Xawaash, Mushkaki, Istar, Sahan etc. Xawaash is a more sophisticated Somali restaurant and has nice sambuus. Also go to Dixon and Weston Lawrence if you wanna see a lot of Somalis
thanks for the advice ill keep it in mind. the only reason why im going then is because of my study break, plus i wanna catch up with family. what's toronto's night life like(not clubs and shisha- respect me lol)? Do all shops close at 10 or can i stroll around downtown at night.

thanks for the advice ill keep it in mind. the only reason why im going then is because of my study break, plus i wanna catch up with family. what's toronto's night life like(not clubs and shisha- respect me lol)? Do all shops close at 10 or can i stroll around downtown at night.
There's a nice nightlife but I don't think it's that good. Yeah most shops close around 10/11 PM . But now that it's winter sunset is early at like 5 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending