What's the worst jobs you have done?

Two jobs come to my mind. Bill collector and valet attendant.

As a bill collector in training I was told I could choose any alias name or stick with my name. My dumbass proudly stuck with my name. Everyday I was abused by old farts telling me to go back to Afghanistan. Lol, nacalaa.

As a valet attendant, I had customers complain about $1, $2 charges on their tickets because they went over the grace period by a minute or two. Niggas couldn't understand the simple fact that this was computed by a freaking machine not me. Gaajo niggas, sometimes I would give them the damn $2 out of my own pocket.

Haye, worst jobs, soo daaya asxaabul sspot.

I have two. One was a home care aid in the hood. It had the most toxic environment . The second was the very first doggie daycare I worked for. I only worked there for a month because the owner was crazy. She would yell at employees in front of customers, put shock collars on the dogs without the owner’s consent and owned a dangerous wolf/dog hybrid in an apartment.

My first job in a meat factory, had to work in a freezer for hours.

I worked in a fish factory when I turned 18. I started at 7am and finished at 7pm for minimum wage. Horrible times! I came home reeking of fish and sore from putting frozen fish in packages.

Sports Direct was pretty bad too but the fish factory was worse.

I worked in a fish factory when I turned 18. I started at 7am and finished at 7pm for minimum wage. Horrible times! I came home reeking of fish and sore from putting frozen fish in packages.

Sports Direct was pretty bad too but the fish factory was worse.

My hardest job yet. It taught me a lot about the value of work and money.

nothing too outrageous, but being a cashier being paid minimum wage was awful. I remember dealing with customers cussing me out for no reason, people constantly stealing, and customers finessing you just so they can get items for cheaper. Some of the male uni students that would come weird af/start flirting with me and stand super close to my chest area :s. I remember one of my coworkers telling us how a random customer started rubbing her hand after handing over cash. We even had an extreme couponer that would come 5 mins before closing time and I would have to stay for an extra 30 mins after my shift ended to accommodate her. The management was trash too. Stay in school kiddos these minimum wage customer service type jobs are not it.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Dish cleaner in a restaurant (no breaks, 7h of picking up and cleaning dishes, and i had two other jobs in the morning and afternoon, I was overworked), ironically I liked being a warehouseman, despite longer hours (10-12h).

When I was in High school, I got this job at a family owned pizzeria, but after 2 days the fat Lebanese owner fired me for being "too slow". :pachah1:
His wife and kids were really nice to me , but I hated the place ,
got paid 50 bucks for the 2 days , my first paycheck ever, it felt so good spending that money I earned with my hard work . :win:

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
When I was in High school, I got this job at a family owned pizzeria, but after 2 days the fat Lebanese owner fired me for being "too slow". :pachah1:
His wife and kids were really nice to me , but I hated the place ,
got paid 50 bucks for the 2 days , my first paycheck ever, it felt so good spending that money I earned with my hard work . :win:
Lol the worst job i had was working in a matress store carrying matresses up and down the stairs for 9 hour straight. I was so tired that i start singing somali nomad songs like this infront of my cadaan boss :wowsweat:

Latest posts