What's the history of the Benadiri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch this (ignore the Darwin wish-wash)

Sheekada naagaha ha ii keenin

ethnic somalis are the vast majority and will continue to be, how do you expect there to be no ethnic minorities what so ever? its absurd. the groups you mentioned are our people and i love them equally and want for them what i want for all somalis.

lets say you're totally right (which you're not i don't agree and will never agree) but lets say you are...

is this really the most important thing to worry about, not our country in shambles and our people dying? how can you honestly say you love or care for ethnic somalis when this is your main priority, idk it just seems like nonsense to me... its as if you take their lives for a joke.

i really do not understand why some somalis (I've seen it a lot here whilst creeping) focus on negativity tearing others groups down all for their so called love of their people. its not love its ego and i don't believe such people actually give a damn about our grandmothers, grandfathers, children mothers and fathers starving to death or being killed.

when all of our people are sheltered eating and safe, come talk to me about so called minorities and the "dangers" of them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Reer xamars and barwanis are good people, Somalis should follow their footsteps, maybe then they won't slaughter each other over qabils.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
200.gif

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
somali/somalia.. same thing to me i love all somalis, don't be divisive bro.
Don't every listen to trolls like him Somalia is one that is coming from a hawiye abgaal we need to let go off that qabiil nonsense Somalia needs us now more than ever we secured a good government let's think positive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending