Whats something you tried that youll never do again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Befriending Somalis irl Spiteful people wallahi. Always stabbing each other in the back and being fake with people they hate. Qabiilist too I honestly wish I never met any of them. I changed numbers and tweaked my Facebook details to escape.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Befriending Somalis irl Spiteful people wallahi. Always stabbing each other in the back and being fake with people they hate. Qabiilist too I honestly wish I never met any of them. I changed numbers and tweaked my Facebook details to escape.

You are a reflection of what your own thoughts. It's always people who complain about haters who tend to be the biggest haters themselves.

Change your mindset. A positive mindset breeds positive health.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You are a reflection of what your own thoughts. It's always people who complain about haters who tend to be the biggest haters themselves.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Who pissed in your cup of shaax?

Let @KowDheh express her feelings.

Somalis always policing others. And yes I just policed you but it was a good reason!

Hubble

VIP

I said they behaved atrociously with each other. I just skipped out on people with a bad habit of hating others, not me. Also I did not use the word 'hater' although it does fit in with their insecurity driven behaviours.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
s2IbaW1.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I said they behaved atrociously with each other. I just skipped out on people with a bad habit of hating others, not me. Also I did not use the word 'hater' although it does fit in with their insecurity driven behaviours.

Don't mind me sxb, i actually agree with you :lol: if you felt like I took it out on you then my apologies!

Hubble

VIP

Loooool that's how I feel right now! I went for a long walk and listened to songs with complete abandonment. They made me feel stressed and tense because no matter which one was calling or texting I'd have some charade to play because I knew something they weren't meant to know.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
lool confessing to guys I like em.... I feel better first... then I feel guilty for creeping em out :oh6b81q::oh6b81q:

Being very clingy to a girl. I was around 14, she was 15. Even though I was 'quruxlow', I was very short and had a squeaky voice, so she rejected me LOL. Then within a span of 3 years, I transformed; Shot up to over 6, had a deep voice and grew facial hair. Then the tables have turned and she has shown interest. Even though I still liked her, I rejected her for the sake of my ego. This girl was the most beautiful one in our high school btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending