Whats something you expierenced but never told someone cuz the wont believe it

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
So When i was backhome i used to attend this school, was it was gigantic so basically it had some luuq/tunnel/backyard were all tables chairs get thrown

So here is the thing its not just some normal luuq its like a tunnel where u enter from one side its small luuq only 2 person can stand side by side the other must follow so eventuelly it becomes a long line

and it takes 5 minute to go all the way to the end plus broken items are everywhere

So there is a rule in our school to never enter that place even 2 macalin must go together to throw things there not even one is allowed

The other being everyone must not stay at school When the sun hits the ground for some reason

so Me and the boys played courage test bs and eventuelly decided to go there despite knowing there rules,

we were like 5-7 kids we entered the luuq it was a Sunny day normal day, we came to the entrance nothing shady, we go in everyone stars giggling but after 2 minutes in we start seeing old broken items, it was so old it became rusty but we climb over it, but When we hit 3 minutes in our journey and are we are in middle the tunnel we hear sound like someone trynna move slowly everytime we move the thing moves we stop it stops but the weird is the sound is getting closer and closer we think its a cat and so we try to call it by saying ”meow meow”

but its the moment we see ruined shirt stained with a old blood laying over some table and the sound is starts getting closer and closer (keep in mind 2 months ago some kid 3-4 years old got lost nowhere to be found in the town)

We sprinted back told the principal he tells its prob some jinn and so we get scolded and beaten,

thus me quitting the school:francis:

So When i was backhome i used to attend this school, was it was gigantic so basically it had some luuq/tunnel/backyard were all tables chairs get thrown

So here is the thing its not just some normal luuq its like a tunnel where u enter from one side its small luuq only 2 person can stand side by side the other must follow so eventuelly it becomes a long line

and it takes 5 minute to go all the way to the end plus broken items are everywhere

So there is a rule in our school to never enter that place even 2 macalin must go together to throw things there not even one is allowed

The other being everyone must not stay at school When the sun hits the ground for some reason

so Me and the boys played courage test bs and eventuelly decided to go there despite knowing there rules,

we were like 5-7 kids we entered the luuq it was a Sunny day normal day, we came to the entrance nothing shady, we go in everyone stars giggling but after 2 minutes in we start seeing old broken items, it was so old it became rusty but we climb over it, but When we hit 3 minutes in our journey and are we are in middle the tunnel we hear sound like someone trynna move slowly everytime we move the thing moves we stop it stops but the weird is the sound is getting closer and closer we think its a cat and so we try to call it by saying ”meow meow”

but its the moment we see ruined shirt stained with a old blood laying over some table and the sound is starts getting closer and closer (keep in mind 2 months ago some kid 3-4 years old got lost nowhere to be found in the town)

We sprinted back told the principal he tells its prob some jinn and so we get scolded and beaten,

someone definitely got murdered their, but “meow meow?” nigga what the f*ck

Yeah bro to this day dont know if it were hyena or jinni in that tunnel, plus some sheikh said that jinn live in garbage places or places that most humans dont go so Idk really:damedamn:
It’d also be the perfect place to hide dead bodies, maybe the macalins did something or covered up for someone...

Marshall D Abdi

It’d also be the perfect place to hide dead bodies, maybe the macalins did something or covered up for someone...
But but i know some macalin in the school they were really close to our family including, i wont disagree on the place being perfect place to hide body, who knows we could be next victims :dead:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I have a superpower of making people rich, literally.

Marshall D Abdi

If any one sends me money to my bank account, I'll make that money grow as if the sky is the limit. First step is to send your money to me and the rest I'll handle it.
And my dumbass really believed u for a second ur naughty naughty stop teasing me

Trending