Whats so offensive about black face?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading about Megyn Kelly who said as long as you dressed up as a character it was ok to do black face. After huge backlash she had to apologize. i remember the movie white chicks. No one was offended by that. So whats the big here?

Ramen

🌸
Black face was used by white people in the 1900`s (or something) to make fun of afro americans and their facial feautres. White face doesnt exist and was never made to make fun of whites or whatever

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
that hoe did that on purpose she's a fox news presenter she knew exactly what she was doing

Apollo

VIP
In Holland and Belguim they have an annual holiday where their version of Santa Claus has black slaves.

:dead:

sinterklaas-komt-met-zwarte-pieten-naar-barendrecht.jpg

20111112SintTePaardKlein.jpg

tn_intocht_sinterklaas_460.jpg

Every year it triggers the Dutch version of BLM

anp-29979122.jpg

Beursplein.jpg

Yemenis doing blackface to mock Somalis. Does this offend you?

It’s very offensive and has a long history behind it. It’s aimed at mocking you, every black person should be offended by it.

It’s very offensive and has a long history behind it. It’s aimed at mocking you, every black person should be offended by it.
Waryaada here is a blm sjw in action my advice is dont respond to her ignore her and her kind dont let these type of people argue with you lads

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.

I dont find that offensive. There are millions of more things that can be more painful than comedy. It has no effect on me since most somalis including me dont have that duxul skin tone. Also, what if he mocked us? We can easily joke about their country to...

I dont find that offensive. There are millions of more things that can be more painful than comedy. It has no effect on me since most somalis including me dont have that duxul skin tone. Also, what if he mocked us? We can easily joke about their country to...
I dont even know what to say to that. He painted his face black to mock your own ethnicity and you dont find it offensive?:farmajoyaab: That’s sad.

World

VIP
It's actually a bit funny, people need to stop overreacting over the tiniest things. Yemenis are our muslim brothers and sisters and fellow arabs.

Ape

I dont even know what to say to that. He painted his face black to mock your own ethnicity and you dont find it offensive?:farmajoyaab: That’s sad.
Hows that offensive? Somalis dont look like that, its like wearing a flat nose and going up to a jew. Wtf man, im not an cunug who will cry an moan at everything said to my face.

Historically yes. But when I see wiggers who think blacks are cool. I dont get offended. Its a way of flattery

Ape

Hows that offensive? Somalis dont look like that, its like wearing a flat nose and going up to a jew. Wtf man, im not an cunug who will cry an moan at everything said to my face.
:birdman: Stop rating my post qashin nayaa..

Are you stupid? Nobody actually has jet black skin (maybe Nilotes). Blackface is used to mock people with dark skintones including us. It is offensive. You guys will cry when a mathow makes a forehead joke but an arab doing blackface to mock us isnt offensive?:farmajoyaab:

Ape

Are you stupid? Nobody actually has jet black skin (maybe Nilotes). Blackface is used to mock people with dark skintones including us. It is offensive. You guys will cry when a mathow makes a forehead joke but an arab doing blackface to mock us isnt offensive?:farmajoyaab:
Does it have historic accuracy relating or denoting somalis? Have we ever historically been enslaved or ruled by yemeins? This shit only affects the bantu negroid community, not somalis. Forehead jokes aren’t even funny like the saying goes, rather be a big head than have a monkey like skull.

Ape

Does it have historic accuracy relating or denoting somalis? Have we ever historically been enslaved or ruled by yemeins? This shit only affects the bantu negroid community, not somalis. Forehead jokes aren’t even funny like the saying goes, rather be a big head than have a monkey like skull.
Plus how can they mock us? Does dark skin look bad or biologically inferior? If anything, our dark skin is better and smoother than pig skinned cadaans or yellow moos skin like indhoyaars.

Wtf man. Somebody painting his face black and making a charicature of you is VERY offensive. Basically saying they view you as a joke. I dont understand how you don’t take offense to that, regardless of historical accuracy. It’s very offensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending