What's Next after the downfall of Tukaraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Crimea style annexation? Somaliland annexing Puntland to hold a referendum there, whether Puntland wants to join Somaliland or stay with the failed SFG.

:cosbyhmm: :banderas::manny:

The Crimea style annexation? Somaliland annexing Puntland to hold a referendum there, whether Puntland wants to join Somaliland or stay with the failed SFG.

:cosbyhmm: :banderas::manny:
Crimea style annexation kulahaa:drakelaugh:
Dhulo infighting isn't much of three dimensional political chess just. It's just dhulo infighting, nothing will happen.
I guess yall have to claim the lamest thing as a W after being karbaashed by the SFG with the visit of the planning minister, and of the airspace of Somaliland being controlled by Mogadishu

DRACO

VIP
Crimea style annexation kulahaa:drakelaugh:
Dhulo infighting isn't much of three dimensional political chess just. It's just dhulo infighting, nothing will happen.
I guess yall have to claim the lamest thing as a W after being karbaashed by the SFG with the visit of the planning minister, and of the airspace of Somaliland being controlled by Mogadishu
If you had a dollar for every time you lied you'd be a millionaire by now !
Airspace still with icao.
Minister of planning chased out Badhan like a pussy with his guards shot up.
Tukaraq captured Buuqland forces fled for their lives not even bothering to fight:pachah1:

You mean fall, not downfall. So many illiterate dimwits on this site.
:kodaksmiley:

Thanks for the correction sxb, but what's with all this fuss, I don't care English is not my first langauge not my second langauge either. As long as you and others can understand, then it's all fine niyaw.

Ma macain baad noo tahay, dhulka soco in kugu filan. :draketf:

DRACO

VIP
@Buskud Somaliland Does negotiations with local leaders before it captures towns and has some interets inside it before capturing .
I would say next is Badhan somliland Gov seem firm on fully controlling it as shown by the recent big investments SL gov made in Badhan energy company . Mujahid Muse will wait for the right moment to capture it inshallah!:salute:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Warsangeli are not like dhullos, they are united, thats why siiland cant pass Ceerigabo

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
I swear in a month its will be " Tukaraq falls to Puntland " :siilaanyolaugh:

@Buskud Somaliland Does negotiations with local leaders before it captures towns and has some interets inside it before capturing .
I would say next is Badhan somliland Gov seem firm on fully controlling it as shown by the recent big investments SL gov made in Badhan energy company . Mujahid Muse will wait for the right moment to capture it inshallah!:salute:

good luck with that. Muse and his bandit of starving remnants wont dare enter my region.

DRACO

VIP
:deadpeter: My people already made it clear to you delusional oromos, we want no part in somaliland, never have, never will..
You Are a minority,the majority want to freely fly their somaliland flags . The majority will be released from occupation and the few minority like you will resist , over a few years you will see the benefits and be like damnnnnn I was such a fool back then :mjpls:

You Are a minority,the majority want to freely fly their somaliland flags . The majority will be released from occupation and the few minority like you will resist , over a few years you will see the benefits and be like damnnnnn I was such a fool back then :mjpls:

you know dam well this is a lie. :drakelaugh: even if you were right, then the lands wouldn't be in disputed, which is not the case.
Unity is absolute among my clan, and will never fly a flag, that 90% of the people of somaliland can't read.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
I swear 80% of your posts are about somaliland. :pachah1:

Why don't you talk about your own region and how to help develop it. This obsession aint healthy sxb:dead:
If you stopped claming my region i wouldnt talk about siiland

Status
Not open for further replies.