What's is wrong with Islam today Mehdi Hasan vs Irshad Manji

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Diinteeno waa perfect:lawd: It doesn't n33d reform. I can't wait for sharia law IA. When I'm sipping on cold mango drink while the likes of this kalabad and @AbdiJohnson Get humilated in public.:wow: AJ

brother all jokes aside. Ilahay ka baq and repent. I wanna see you in Jannah br.:wow1: We can hoop all day. I'll let you win onc3 in a while since you'v3 n3v3r won anything in lif3.siilaanyolaugh

They are trying to do the same exact thing that happened to Christianity before in Rome and Islam in the Arabian peninsula long before the birth of the prophet sallallahu alayhi wa salam or even quraish. These modern successors of paul and Amr ibn Luhay are trying ever so hard to 'reform' the haqq with their progressive innovations whether it is the trinity, idols from "advanced" civilizations, or the modern shirk of secularism. When Shaytaan failed to corrupt the truth with shirki beliefs through his stooge Abdullah ibn Saba and the rafidah like he has so many times before and it hasnt worked he has devised a new 'progressive' method which is attempting to remove the shariah completely and make Islam a 'personal' religion. But his wretched ideals will never materialize as Allah Ta'ala promised to safeguard this deen until the final hour.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They are trying to do the same exact thing that happened to Christianity before in Rome and Islam in the Arabian peninsula long before the birth of the prophet sallallahu alayhi wa salam or even quraish. These modern successors of paul and Amr ibn Luhay are trying ever so hard to 'reform' the haqq with their progressive innovations whether it is the trinity, idols from "advanced" civilizations, or the modern shirk of secularism. When Shaytaan failed to corrupt the truth with shirki beliefs through his stooge Abdullah ibn Saba and the rafidah like he has so many times before and it hasnt worked he has devised a new 'progressive' method which is attempting to remove the shariah completely and make Islam a 'personal' religion. But his wretched ideals will never materialize as Allah Ta'ala promised to safeguard this deen until the final hour.
Couldn't agree more.These xoolos can go to hell with their niic niic and calaacal. Our deen is complete.

Hafez

VIP
I find it annoying when pseudo Islamic scholars share their opinions on the deen. Literally, no one cares, their opinions are irrelevant. You can tell they've read a translations of a few books and suddenly want to talk about 'reforming' the deen. As if they have a 'correct' understanding of the deen when in reality, they are ridiculously ignorant.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Calling the athiest squadddddd

squad uppp

@supz @BigGus @JohnDoe @rational
HzumHhX.gif

Third lucky eh? Since he failed preserving "his" Torah and Gospel previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.