WHATS HAPPENING TO ME! 4 the past 10 days MY THREADS HAVE GONE PLATINUM. My MOJO is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler yoi tried to depose me in bloody coup like Africans are known for

You’ve came into my inbox and ordered to produce Platinum threads or quit this place.

Neef daaqaya bad tahay for challenging me to pick up my game. Remember these are xoolos and I know their trigger threads :hemad::hemad::hemad:

@AussieHustler yoi tried to depose me in bloody coup like Africans are known for

You’ve came into my inbox and ordered to produce Platinum threads or quit this place.

Neef daaqaya bad tahay for challenging me to pick up my game. Remember these are xoolos and I know their trigger threads :hemad::hemad::hemad:

R.Kelly

Sxb, youve all the qualities of a Somali sheikh, why don’t you learn Arabic and become one? Your date by use entertaining young people on social media has lapsed, bal tolkaaga sheikh u noqo. Duqnimo iyo doqonimo ayaa isku darsatey, a rare quality for Somali sheikhs. Utilise it Sxb.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
R.Kelly

Sxb, youve all the qualities of a Somali sheikh, why don’t you learn Arabic and become one? Your date by use entertaining young people on social media has lapsed, bal tolkaaga sheikh u noqo. Duqnimo iyo doqonimo ayaa isku darsatey, a rare quality for Somali sheikhs. Utilise it Sxb.

You are one diabolical individual who’s devoid of intellect. You are a saboteur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending