what yall think of this upcoming mali rapper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
Ok, aside from the fact that this is the typical trash lyrics: "got money, I can steal your girl, I came from the bottom, I'm stuntin on you"...

The beat was simple but catchy.

The video was good quality (but not very original or creative).

The one in the red sweater can't rap (his flow is awkward/weird, he doesn't rap his words with confidence and conviction, and his voice doesn't have much 'richness'??)... he should stick to the chorus(which wasn't bad for these types of songs).
The guy in the white sweater has potential!! I like the way he sounds when he raps: good voice, confident, good flow.
But...did he say SomaliAN??:siilaanyolaugh:

Overall? (By today's standards): Not bad.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
giphy.gif

Ok, aside from the fact that this is the typical trash lyrics: "got money, I can steal your girl, I came from the bottom, I'm stuntin on you"...

The beat was simple but catchy.

The video was good quality (but not very original or creative).

The one in the red sweater can't rap (his flow is awkward/weird, he doesn't rap his words with confidence and conviction, and his voice doesn't have much 'richness'??)... he should stick to the chorus(which wasn't bad for these types of songs).
The guy in the white sweater has potential!! I like the way he sounds when he raps: good voice, confident, good flow.
But...did he say SomaliAN??:siilaanyolaugh:

Overall? (By today's standards): Not bad.
thats what am saying no one gives f*ck about lyrics these days. do you understand what youngthug says in his songs? as long as the beat is catchy and has good flow its not bad, plus he will keep improving with experience.

Sounds uninspired. Even for a mindless turn up song

Still waiting for the first conscious Somali rapper :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts