What would your ideal society look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What type of governing system, economic model, educational and health care system would you have? Would you emphasize rehabilitation or punishment in your criminal justice system? What would be the attitude towards environmental protection?

How about the prevailing values of that society? What would the culture be like? By culture, I mean everything from popular culture to family structure and gender relations. Also, what type of architectural design would characterize your ideal society?

No one-word answers please. Be detailed.

No qanisiin no gaalnimo no racism everybody wearing hijab fully no zina no reptiles animals like crocodile and lizards no killing!! If I become a leader and u don't wear hijab fully u will be deported saaxib
camby.png
there will be a bootcamp called cleaning and cooking forcefully association where the xalimos will be put in and there will be another bootcamp called becoming a man association where male feminists will become alphas.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
Matriarchal society where men are castrated from birth. Except for African american men who have never had any privileges in society and have suffered enough. Women will rule the world and reproduce by cloning existing sperm banks.

Capital punishment for men who offend. And rehabilitation for women who offend.

Crimes will not be limited to but will include:
Manspreading
Offering opinion through a male gaze
Mansplaining
Mentioning of fathers rights
Men not paying in dates

Matriarchal society where men are castrated from birth. Except for African american men who have never had any privileges in society and have suffered enough. Women will rule the world and reproduce by cloning existing sperm banks.

Manspreading
Mansplaining
So the arawelo era? o_O

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Make the internet free, don't care about the consequences or repercussion just make that shit free and i'm a happy man.

Macalin M

Out here

Manspreading
Mansplaining
Mentioning of fathers rights
Men not paying in dates
Some Rick and Morty shit
hqdefault.jpg

What type of governing system, economic model, educational and health care system would you have? Would you emphasize rehabilitation or punishment in your criminal justice system? What would be the attitude towards environmental protection?

How about the prevailing values of that society? What would the culture be like? By culture, I mean everything from popular culture to family structure and gender relations. Also, what type of architectural design would characterize your ideal society?

No one-word answers please. Be detailed.

A system like Scandinavian countries they have the best living standards

So the arawelo era? o_O
There is no proof that arawelo existed. come to think of it somali history is shrouded in mystery...i might form an archaeology group and go scouting the landscape for the history of our kings and ancient cities.

:dwill::hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts