What would you guys do if you struck gold?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do if you discovered that some ancestor left you a vast amount of wealth or you won the lottery etc...etc..?

Would you invest back home or would you just drive around in super cars like crazy arabs?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
I would probably invest in Somalia but I would also give some money to @felloff so he can get rid of his 99 micra and buy a new car.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Thats unislamic. Muhammed supported ethnic mixing so long they are Muslims

It isn’t unislamic. It is perfectly reasonable to marry for lineage within Islam. Prophet muhammed saw didn’t support race mixing.
There’s a Hadith that goes we made tribes and nations to get to know one another, there’s no point in the narration where it goes ‘to marry each other’.

Race mixing is no different than cross breeding. You see a mixed person, I see a person who’s practically half dog half cat.

It isn’t unislamic. It is perfectly reasonable to marry for lineage within Islam. Prophet muhammed saw didn’t support race mixing.
There’s a Hadith that goes we made tribes and nations to get to know one another, there’s no point in the narration where it goes ‘to marry each other’.

Race mixing is no different than cross breeding. You see a mixed person, I see a person who’s practically half dog half cat.
Don't act like prophet ismail wasn't born from the mix of two races. What about soloman ? yep still a hittite woman and a hebrew king.

:ulyin::lolbron:

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Don't act like prophet ismail wasn't born from the mix of two races. What about soloman ? yep still a hittite woman and a hebrew king.

:ulyin::lolbron:

Can I ask, was prophet ismail sent for all nations or only for his?

The prophet who was sent for all of mankind was Mohammed saw and he was full arab, only married semites and didn’t encourage race mixing.

IMG_20181111_220222.png

I would pay all my homies debts and make sure my parents retire whit best care available.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/.../former-arsenal-worlds-richest-player-1025033

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts