What would you do

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would you do if you found out that your kids werent actually your kids, keep in mind you been married to her for 20 great years.

If you ask me, im gone leave the kids too.:kanyeshrug:

Im curious to know what you guys would do. this cadaan guy in my class said he would stay :ayaanswag:
Then again he is Cadaan:siilaanyolaugh:

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'd divorce my wife, support the kids but the relationship I have with the kids won't be the same.

It's the woman's fault. The kids aren't to blame. I wouldn't want to f*ck their heads up. Ditching them is pretty cold blooded.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
I’m ending that relationship and walking away as soon possible....knowing me I might do something you know C0EFBE93-48D7-4DEB-87E2-FFD4472D4FCB.png

Tukraq

VIP
What would you do if you found out that your kids werent actually your kids, keep in mind you been married to her for 20 great years.

If you ask me, im gone f*ck the kids too.:kanyeshrug:

Im curious to know what you guys would do. this cadaan guy in my class said he would stay :ayaanswag:
:mahubowtf: Did you just say f*ck the kids you thought were yours and you raised as such:susp::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Straight up pedo shit, :what:
Your starting off your spot career horribly:what1:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Imagine being the kid! :mjcry:

You lost your dad, and your mom was a cheater.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Depends, if she fine ima hit 1 more time then au revoir gone

After working hard in the west getting a degree, i will be going back home to choose a bride. So what do you think would happen in my hometown if she uttered those words? i'll let you guess

upload_2019-3-31_23-25-25.jpeg

Wouldn't happen cause team pawg blessed. Either the kid comes out white or Madow, very hard to reproduce the faint geeljire half-breed look!!

But for real, that would be sad. I'd cut them all off.

Can you imagine 20 years of devotion thinking they are your kids, all the sleepless nights rafaad buuq qeeylo etc, i would blow a gasket.

If that ever happend i would 1st take the kids to their aunt or grandma so they don't experience what transpires, and after that.

lsg.gif

Sol

?
You know those type of rages you get where you don't even say anything and just walk away letting all that shit simmer in you. That's probably what I'd experience to be honest, nothing more soul crushing than raising another mans children unknowingly.
tenor.gif

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I would be incredibly angry and would divorce her as fast as I found out. I won't lash out at the kids or anything sociopathic like that because it isn't their fault that they were born out of wedlock, but I would definitely leave such a toxic marriage where my wife is so comfortable telling me such a massive lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts