What would u do if you cant satisfy ur wife in bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys, what would u do?

Girls, what would u do if ur husband cant satisfy u in bed? After 10mins he sleeps kkkk

People can't read your mind so i'd tell him what he's doing right and what needs some tweaking your always learning to better yourself sex shouldnt be any different. Also it's shameful as a man to sleep when your wife isn't done. Finish what's been started :susp:

Why are you satisfying my wife? :drakewtf:

With that said I think communication about desire, fetishes, sexual drives ect should ideally be discussed before marriage, and if problem occurs during a marriage related to the bedroom a nuanced discussion should be had first.

Sometimes 10 minutes is enough (rare) other times it must be a hour longer pleasure sessions, and it is a constant negotiation and compromise to meet the each others needs and wants, and as long as that dialog and efforts to meet the agreed upon goals is happening a marriage/relationship will remain strong.

However if incompatible remains, then divorce should be discussed and the frame-work for future family arrangements including children.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I will tell him to step up his game. I can't have my man sleeping after 10 mins wtf??

People can't read your mind so i'd tell him what he's doing right and what needs some tweaking your always learning to better yourself sex shouldnt be any different. Also it's shameful as a man to sleep when your wife isn't done. Finish what's been started :susp:

What if he cant satisfy u at all?

Would u file for divorce?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Why are you satisfying my wife? :drakewtf:

With that said I think communication about desire, fetishes, sexual drives ect should ideally be discussed before marriage, and if problem occurs during a marriage related to the bedroom a nuanced discussion should be had first.

Sometimes 10 minutes is enough (rare) other times it must be a hour longer pleasure sessions, and it is a constant negotiation and compromise to meet the each others needs and wants, and as long as that dialog and efforts to meet the agreed upon goals is happening a marriage/relationship will remain strong.

However if incompatible remains, then divorce should be discussed and the frame-work for future family arrangements including children.

Kkkk siil miyaa leeftaa:shookgabre:

Kkkk siil miyaa leeftaa:shookgabre:

Like groceries

tenor.gif

I'm not sure on this one. I'm going to say I'm on the no side. Sex is not everything

I think this comes from a place of inexperience in understanding the importance of a satisfying sexual life.

First and foremost sexual gratification like being able to have orgasms and pleasurable experience with another human-being is a need and not just a want. As soon as other more basic needs are secured (shelter, food, water) the need for sexual gratification manifests itself, and ignoring it even with immense faith can only mitigate the effects but not remove the need.

Secondary, sexual frustration will lead to frustration over aspects of the marriage and even heighten smaller incompatibles, and it puts the onus on the other partner to deliver higher quality of satisfaction in all other areas and any failing to do so will be seen as more severe. It is also unlikely that a person who can't meet a basic need such as sexual gratification is capable of meeting all other needs consistently. In essence this would mean that faillure of mariage though not directly related to sex will be caused by lack of sexual gratification.

I think this comes from a place of inexperience in understanding the importance of a satisfying sexual life.

First and foremost sexual gratification like being able to have orgasms and pleasurable experience with another human-being is a need and not just a want. As soon as other more basic needs are secured (shelter, food, water) the need for sexual gratification manifests itself, and ignoring it even with immense faith can only mitigate the effects but not remove the need.

Secondary, sexual frustration will lead to frustration over aspects of the marriage and even heighten smaller incompatibles, and it puts the onus on the other partner to deliver higher quality of satisfaction in all other areas and any failing to do so will be seen as more severe. It is also unlikely that a person who can't meet a basic need such as sexual gratification is capable of meeting all other needs consistently. In essence this would mean that faillure of mariage though not directly related to sex will be caused by lack of sexual gratification.
Hmmmm seems very true. Never had sex so maybe that's why I feel as though sex is nothing

Hmmmm seems very true. Never had sex so maybe that's why I feel as though sex is nothing

Sex is very much like candy, you do not want it everyday or even on most days, but when you've tried good candy and have cravings the lack of it consumes your mind and affects your other relationships including the marriage.

Side-effect of this lack candy includes aggression, sadness, frustration, problems with concentration, and unsavory or not typical outburst and behavior.

However if all you've ever had is healthy food it remains but a mere fascination and when healthy foods are the only thing allowed to you the mind simply erases that which it hasn't experienced and the cravings are minimized to conform to healthy food standard.

The reason men can't satisfy in bed is because after the pre ejaculation comes they sleep. If the man wants to last long he must get rid of the pre either masturbating or getting head. After that recharging takes a while between that time is for making out or going down on her. Once he recharges, he got 20 minutes to go plus the 5 minutes before the pre add that which is 25 minutes of action plus making out and licking her that is 45 minutes to an hour. Men take this advice and for the women tell your men about this. Most somali men give up after pre . I told this to my friend and he said that it takes him forever to and is tired of waiting that long. He said his girl calls him moans. It works fellas.

Status
Not open for further replies.