What would happen to Ogadenia if ethiopia collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos...

tumblr_ouaulrLdsO1qmob6ro1_500.gif

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Galbeed would fight lose some land.

It would call for independce
The biggest bloodshed will be in the Habesha/Oromo regions like the capital so maybe Somails might gain some land

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Somali clans from Somalia would pour into Galbeed to back their brothers and itd be scramble for galbeed . I see a war with oromos over DD and Harar

Oromos...

tumblr_ouaulrLdsO1qmob6ro1_500.gif
Somalis used to live there before the 18th century and no one could remove them, not even Menelik, the most powerful emperor Ethiopia has had. I doubt, we'll lose any land to them. Besides, oromos's biggest fish to fry will no doubt be amxara/tigray.

Their's a big chance Ethiopia will collapse or be at war within the next two years as the Grand renaissance dam will be complete by February of next year and will fill up throughout 2018. An Egyptian study said that the dam would initially decrease their water supply by 20% which would cripple their country, Egypt is aligned with the UAE and Saudi Arabia in the gulf crises and both Ethiopia and the UAE are vying for influence in Somali-land.

Egypt recently setup a base in Eritrea with UAE help and will setup an airbase. To counter this alliance Sudan, Qatar, Ethiopia and Turkey are working together and countering them by amassing troops on the Sudan-Eritrea border, and aligning themselves with Somalia.

Somali-land (UAE and Gulf backed) VS Somalia (Turkish and Qatar backed)

Eritrea (UAE and gulf backed, has Egyptian troops present) VS Ethiopia ( Turkish and Qatar backed, building the Grand renaissance dam which will Cripple Egypt)

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Somalis used to live there before the 18th century and no one could remove them, not even Menelik, the most powerful emperor Ethiopia has had. I doubt, we'll lose any land to them. Besides, oromos's biggest fish to fry will no doubt be amxara/tigray.

Oromo already occupy Somali lands, much of Bale and North Borena were somali. Now they are pushing all the way to Dir Dawa

Ethiopia_zone_region.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.