WHAT WILL THE FUTURE BE LIKE FOR SOMALIS IN THE WEST?

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
AS MUCH AS ID LIKE TO SEE THE MAJORITY OF SOMALIS IN THE WEST MOVE TO SOMALIA I DON’T SEE THAT HAPPENING :( WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FUTURE GENERATION OF SOMALIS WILL BE LIKE? I PREDICT THE FUTURE SOMALI GENERATION IN THE WEST WILL DEVELOP THEIR OWN CULTURE AND FOLLOW A MORE LIBERALIZED FORM OF ISLAM AND SOME WILL CONVERT TO ANOTHER RELIGION OR BECOME ATHEIST

I ALSO PREDICT A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN THE FOBS AND THE WESTERNIZED SOMALIS :(

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
We'll be alright. The fake ass gangsters in the west will fk up our image in the West. The civil war will end at some point in Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
Atheism is near non existent in the US, reer Europe may have this problem though, religiously I think it stays the same, culturally not too different than currently

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
STOP TYPING LIKE THIS YOU NACAS DO YOU WANT US TO START A GOFUNDME FOR YOU SO YOU CAN FINALLY BUY A KEYBOARD WITH A FUCKING CAPSLOCK BUTTON

Last edited:
We have the second highest fertility rate in the world, so the children will adopt their parents culture, it's just the diaspora is gonna get more liberal and culturally marxist.

AS MUCH AS ID LIKE TO SEE THE MAJORITY OF SOMALIS IN THE WEST MOVE TO SOMALIA I DON’T SEE THAT HAPPENING :( WHAT DO YOU THINK THE FUTURE GENERATION OF SOMALIS WILL BE LIKE? I PREDICT THE FUTURE SOMALI GENERATION IN THE WEST WILL DEVELOP THEIR OWN CULTURE AND FOLLOW A MORE LIBERALIZED FORM OF ISLAM AND SOME WILL CONVERT TO ANOTHER RELIGION OR BECOME ATHEIST

I ALSO PREDICT A CIVIL WAR BETWEEN THE FOBS AND THE WESTERNIZED SOMALIS :(

30 Years feels a long time < My uncle once told me in 2000 " That Somalia peace will come somewhere between 2040 / 2050 Years time. That's a long years to come I hope I be a live to see Peace in Somalia :2tjlv3e:

Reality is the diaspora will develop like those who came before them. Fully integrated and culturally religious.

So forget them.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
He's talking like he's a grandpa with hearing issues.
1rqi2s.jpg

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Ik marriages won’t be as common
I remember in Seattle there was at least one Somali wedding a week where the eedos turnt up
Now they complain none of the younger people are getting married so they can’t turn up anymore lol

I think the longer we are outside of our country the more somaliinimo will godown the drain

people born after 1990 are the first generation of malis birthed by people born in Somalia in the west

one generation and we already have this many mixed race couples, reverts marrying somali girls like bees taking honey, and all the dead “gangbangers” or in jail

just shows you how powerful culture is

Trending